Celebi trick
Select glitches (Japan)
SRAM glitch
CoolTrainer♀ corruption
LOL glitch
Rival LOL glitch
Super Glitch
ZZAZZ glitch
Pomeg corruption glitch (Glitzer Popping)
Tweaking
Elite Four door glitch (Japan)
Pokémon merge glitch
Pokémon cloning
Time Capsule exploit
Arbitrary code execution
Coin Case glitch
More

Other Glitch Categories
Glitches by generation
Glitches between two generations
Japan-only/language specific glitches
Music glitches
Natural glitches
Non-core series glitches
Non-Pokémon glitches
Officially acknowledged glitches
Recurring glitches
Dead glitches

References
Pokémon GameShark codes
The Big HEX List
GB programming
Curiosities
Debugging features
Easter eggs
Error traps
Glitch areas
Glitch myths
Non-glitch exploits
Placeholder texts
Pokémon glitch terminology
Unused content and prerelease information

Useful Tools
8F Helper
GBz80 to Items
Old man trick name generator
PATH (Prama's Advanced Tweaking Heaven)
Save file editors
Special stat/Pokémon converter
Trainer escape Trainer Pokémon finder

Affiliates
Legendary Star Blob 2 (Hakuda)
Pokémon Speedruns wiki
PRAMA Initiative
Become an affiliate!

Search Wiki

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: So i read this thread
« Last post by Torchickens on Yesterday at 06:37:46 am »
Yeah, i don't think a lot of the people i met on kh13 were 'real friends'. ); Members there seemed to have a cruel streak to them. Honestly it feels like the type of forum that could hurt one's trust in people as a whole BIG time. o___O;;;

Sorry to hear that.  :(
« Last post by Jchu on Yesterday at 05:57:54 am »
Yeah, i don't think a lot of the people i met on kh13 were 'real friends'. ); Members there seemed to have a cruel streak to them. Honestly it feels like the type of forum that could hurt one's trust in people as a whole BIG time. o___O;;;
« Last post by Torchickens on Yesterday at 04:01:56 am »
I'm a dude and I love cute things. It's okay to be who you are, and if anyone hates you for it, then it's their problem and not yours :)

You can like whatever, or whomever you like. It's all good.

Exactly this. :)

It's not like you're being abusive or aggressive, you are just expressing your passions and interests. Take pride in that and remember that if anyone is going to judge you for how you are they're not real friends.
« Last post by Parzival on May 23, 2017, 08:58:52 pm »
No problem. It's what I'm here for.
« Last post by Jchu on May 23, 2017, 08:15:42 pm »
Take a page from the Internet: f**k EVERYONE ELSE. The internet has adopted the "my opinion is correct, everyone else's is therefore wrong" attutide, and for good reason. It works (and shuts up 6-year old internet trolls). However, don't go out of your way to be an arsehole. Just be one when you need to be and you'll be alright.
This....might be the very best thing i ever read on the internet o.o;;;

I'm so glad i decided to post here. seriously.

o.o;;;

Thank you. A lot...
« Last post by Parzival on May 23, 2017, 08:08:51 pm »
Take a page from the Internet: f**k EVERYONE ELSE. The internet has adopted the "my opinion is correct, everyone else's is therefore wrong" attutide, and for good reason. It works (and shuts up 6-year old internet trolls). However, don't go out of your way to be an arsehole. Just be one when you need to be and you'll be alright.
« Last post by Abwayax on May 23, 2017, 07:58:08 pm »
I'm a dude and I love cute things. It's okay to be who you are, and if anyone hates you for it, then it's their problem and not yours :)

You can like whatever, or whomever you like. It's all good.
General Discussion / So i read this thread
« Last post by Jchu on May 23, 2017, 06:59:50 pm »
I duno if it's appropriate to post publicly but.

Said thread has opened my eyes.

...ITS OKAY to like Hello Kitty and 'cute' things. Its NOT going to make me go around 'hurting' people. If anything, i'm more likely the one to be 'attacked' over it. Not them.

I pmed the url to this site to myself on another forum.

I'm not sure what else to say. For years, I lived in the dark, thinking it was 'evil' to BE MYSELF. People I met online only futher my self doubts. In fact, it may of ultimately lead to my leaning on crushes and sexuality more....as an escape from what i REALLY enjoy: cuteness and innocence. Truely. Honestly.

I may still take awhile to process this new info. Its been years of confusion for me. And, well...i'm not sure i really wanna give up korrina just yet. I think my liking her is okay too? She's a work of fiction, all else failed?

I don't really know who I am right now. I just know I want to be HAPPY. I'm a caring, GOOD person, and i'm learning and relising it more everyday. I DESERVE happiness. Not greif (...how do i spell that?).

After years of being confused and thinking i'll 'hurt' others, I do not know what i really like/dislike right now. Sadly.

I may add this thread to some other forums i'm on too.

Thanks for reading this....and not being like the bullies on this one Kingdom Farts forum I know.

Not that I h*te Kingdom Hearts or anything. Well, maybe I do....a little. That one forum was the closest thing to hell i've ever lived through.

I've lived a pretty sheltered life due to my autism. Sadly. Most of what I 'learned' about the 'outside world'? Yep, it was from the internet. It's pretty depressing, I know.
General Discussion / Re: I made a MissingNo. blingeee :P
« Last post by Jchu on May 23, 2017, 05:55:17 pm »
I've never made one, but they're such an iconic element of late 2000s internet culture that it's hard to forget...
Ah. Interesting :)

I guess there were a lot more males on there back then too lol

I first heard of the site in 2011, i think? i joined in 2012. Early 2012, too, i think.
General Discussion / Re: I made a MissingNo. blingeee :P
« Last post by Caveat on May 23, 2017, 05:32:12 pm »
I've never made one, but they're such an iconic element of late 2000s internet culture that it's hard to forget...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10