Version 0.4.1 is now available! This is a bugfix release with only one major functional change: it now uses a separate file for each Pok?mon's data rather than storing all of them in one big file. This makes it somewhat easier to add new Pok?mon, and decreases the initial loading time, although it adds slightly to the team file loading time. However, because I added currently-unused information to these files, such as level-up moves and growth rates, this version takes up a LOT more space than the last. It's still a small program, but it's a lot bigger than it was before.
Fixed bugs include the backslash bug that prevented it from working on Macs (I tested it on a Linux machine and it seemed to work fine, although the graphics were all out of alignment), the fatal error that occured when image files were not present, and a logic bug that I caught myself: in the last version, it was possible for Steel-types to become poisoned! Thanks to Newo and Master_M for reporting bugs, and be sure to report any others that you find!