I'm currently keeping tabs on that weird guest alongside Bert and Exeggut0r, and we have seen some... odd behaviour. For the 99.9284% that don't know, the "Who's Online" page shows who's on and what they're doing. This guest has been logged as doing an "Unknown Action" and doing "Nothing, or nothing you can see..." many, MANY times. So... if an admin or mod could provide more detail, or even if they can't, I might be able to build a case of "Suspicious, possibly malicious" against this guest. It exibits typical bot behavior:
1. Switches pages without using the boards.
2. Sits on the Index for a while to prevent hardware damage when an overheat is detected.
3. Never leaves.
I HAVE seen some behavior directly linked to user activity, however:
1. It'll ACT like it's posting a reply and/or thread. It'll start posting, then wait a minute, then go to the board like if it DID reply. This seems like it posted from the Who's Online page. (It's almost like it's trying to distract me from what it's doing...)
2. It'll rarely start a new thread or reply, and I can see it, but as soon as I try to enter the thread or go to the page with the reply, it'll disappear and it doesn't end up in the trash.
3. It'll go to the profiles of those on the Who's Online page.
4. If someone stays on the Who's Online page long enough, it'll join them.
(It seems to be... taunting... those who spy on it... It's fascinating but also scary.)
Now, as the Who's Online page doesn't update on its own, it has to be refreshed, and this page, for this purpose, is ineffective unless it's refreshed at an interval of no more than 10 seconds. But this IS odd behavior, and should be more than enough to build a case on.
EDIT: Current Watch structure is as follows:
Yeniaul - Commander, founder
Exeggut0r - Commander, founder
Bert - Commander, founder
Charmy - Captain
Any change in behavior will be posted below.