Celebi trick
Select glitches (Japan)
SRAM glitch
CoolTrainer♀ corruption
LOL glitch
Rival LOL glitch
Super Glitch
ZZAZZ glitch
Pomeg corruption glitch (Glitzer Popping)
Tweaking
Elite Four door glitch (Japan)
Pokémon merge glitch
Pokémon cloning
Time Capsule exploit
Arbitrary code execution
Coin Case glitch
More

Other Glitch Categories
Glitches by generation
Glitches between two generations
Japan-only/language specific glitches
Music glitches
Natural glitches
Non-core series glitches
Non-Pokémon glitches
Officially acknowledged glitches
Recurring glitches
Dead glitches

References
Pokémon GameShark codes
The Big HEX List
GB programming
Curiosities
Debugging features
Easter eggs
Error traps
Glitch areas
Glitch myths
Non-glitch exploits
Placeholder texts
Pokémon glitch terminology
Unused content and prerelease information

Useful Tools
8F Helper
GBz80 to Items
Old man trick name generator
PATH (Prama's Advanced Tweaking Heaven)
Save file editors
Special stat/Pokémon converter
Trainer escape Trainer Pokémon finder

Affiliates
Legendary Star Blob 2 (Hakuda)
Pokémon Speedruns wiki
PRAMA Initiative
Become an affiliate!

Search Wiki

Author Topic: Updating the wiki and its future  (Read 4696 times)

hpoké_coloradohugge

• Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • I like Pokémon...
    • View Profile
Re: Updating the wiki and its future
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2014, 03:47:33 pm »
Thanks. This is really handy :).

That sounds like a good idea, but it would take ages to collect and submit all of the data. I suggest it shouldn't be on GlitchDex, but rather a page like JPGlitchDex or ESGlitchDex then say ィ゙ゃゾ┛A (hex:00) could go under JPGlitchDex/RG:000.

I really think that the GlitchDex should be wikified.

Sound's like a great idea, We could atleast start by submitting all the sprites and names, just as a start. and maybe focus on stats and other differences later when the English Glitchdex is looking more or less finished...idk, But still great idea with the separation! =)

Torchickens

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2014, 12:49:59 pm »
Is the battle Barry every day glitch fake? I tried it in Platinum via the midnight exploit from Sunday to Monday, and Barry said "Oh, it's you, (NAME). Did you battle with everyone? Don't you think it's kind of cool, though? When people talk about Pokémon, they all start smiling!" instead of his post-battle text or battling again.

It's possible that the glitch only works on Diamond/Pearl or is fake.

Edit: It's real. Bulbapedia actually mention it not working in Platinum, but not in detail.

In Platinum, Barry is intended to stay at the Survival Area outside of Saturday or Sunday, where he will say something like the text mentioned above instead of battling you. In Diamond and Pearl though, he's only supposed to be at the Fight Area on Saturday or Sunday. If the time rolls over midnight so it's Monday-Friday Barry will stay (changing the DS date directly doesn't count) and may battle you again, but it's apparent he isn't supposed to. If you reload the actual Fight Area map (via warp, Fly, Explorer Kit) on one of those days Barry will disappear.

The results of the Explorer Kit effects hinted at a new glitch, and it works. If you wait until the next day when the next day would be a Saturday or Sunday, happen to be in Barry's position, use the Explorer Kit and resurface you will be standing on top of Barry. You can just walk off him though.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 06:34:01 pm by Torchickens »
Hello. I actually identify as gender questioning, but nowadays feel more firmly that I identify as female. My sex is male but I like to express myself as female.  She/her pronouns, please.

Thank you Myri for my avatar! Thank you Aeriixion for the cute sprite above! :) Roelof also made different variations of the sprite (which I animated).

Email Youtube Twitter
Bulbapedia Starfy Wiki

Beyond all philosophies are the things that go best for you; what makes you feel content. It's important to always follow your heart, so unless you feel perfectly happy about it don't just follow something because it is popular, fits a style or is conventional. Sometimes you may reach a point you're not sure who you are, but as things settle I'm convinced things do work out in time.

hpoké_coloradohugge

• Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • I like Pokémon...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2014, 08:25:24 am »
Okay. so, here are some sprites of glitch pokémon, And alot of mistakes that bulbapedia made is fixed with some sprites; like for example how #FA [ http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Glitch_(FA) ] sprite is wrong on their site. :

RED/BLUE:                  <OUTDATED LINK>
YELLOW:                    <OUTDATED LINK>
RED/GREEN (jap):      <OUTDATED LINK>
ピカチュウ (jap yellow): <OUTDATED LINK>

[if you see some questionmarks as sprites on some pokémon is cause i wasn't able to see their sprite.]

I am currently documenting all the sprites for the spanish RBY. And after that im going to get all the French, German & Italian sprites.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 08:03:32 am by hpoké_coloradohugge »

Torchickens

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2014, 02:19:24 pm »
Thanks. I really appreciate this. Good luck on doing the other localizations!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 02:19:57 pm by Torchickens »
Hello. I actually identify as gender questioning, but nowadays feel more firmly that I identify as female. My sex is male but I like to express myself as female.  She/her pronouns, please.

Thank you Myri for my avatar! Thank you Aeriixion for the cute sprite above! :) Roelof also made different variations of the sprite (which I animated).

Email Youtube Twitter
Bulbapedia Starfy Wiki

Beyond all philosophies are the things that go best for you; what makes you feel content. It's important to always follow your heart, so unless you feel perfectly happy about it don't just follow something because it is popular, fits a style or is conventional. Sometimes you may reach a point you're not sure who you are, but as things settle I'm convinced things do work out in time.

hpoké_coloradohugge

• Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • I like Pokémon...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2014, 08:12:35 am »
Ok, so I know like it seems like im just reposting the same links everytime, but this time it's completely new links and i even went so far to modify ALL my other replys to this topic so the old links are removed, the reason i did this is cause I fixed some sprites and some sprites was missing so i added those aswell

ANYWAYS: Im now done with the English RBY, Japanese RGY & the Spanish RBY and i will put all the links down here:

RED/BLUE: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qfsq5z7ajvrxm/glitch_pokémon_RED╱BLUE
YELLOW: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/dnc6i1yy6qe61/glitch_pokémon_YELLOW
RED/GREEN: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/uc01rv3o4q2j4/glitch_pokémon_赤╱緑
YELLOWjap: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ndzr64m66gl25/glitch_pokémon_ピカチュウ
ROJA/AZÚL: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/82lfcp9z78692/glitch_pokémon_ROJA╱AZÚL
AMARILLA: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/d0vxcibxscp85/glitch_pokémon_AMARILLA

And, Now i'll start with the German versions. =)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 08:13:21 am by hpoké_coloradohugge »

Torchickens

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2014, 04:40:47 pm »
Cool. I need to download these. When you're completely done, can you put all of the sprites in a RAR or ZIP folder, please?

Email Youtube Twitter
Bulbapedia Starfy Wiki

hpoké_coloradohugge

• Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • I like Pokémon...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2015, 10:10:59 am »
Okay, i've been inactive for almost a year now and im finally getting back to some pokémon glitch hunting.
so im thinking about finally finishing all the sprites of foreign glitch pokémon.

The games i have left to get the sprites for are:

German Yellow, French Red/Blue, French Yellow, Italian Red/Blue, Italian Yellow

after that, the sprite collection is finished.

Im thinking about makeing a personal goal to actually finish this during this summer, so looking forward to that! =)

Torchickens

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2015, 05:11:10 am »
OK. Cheers. Good luck and have fun! :)

Email Youtube Twitter
Bulbapedia Starfy Wiki