Celebi trick
Select glitches (Japan)
SRAM glitch
CoolTrainer♀ corruption
LOL glitch
Rival LOL glitch
Super Glitch
ZZAZZ glitch
Pomeg corruption glitch (Glitzer Popping)
Tweaking
Elite Four door glitch (Japan)
Pokémon merge glitch
Pokémon cloning
Time Capsule exploit
Arbitrary code execution
Coin Case glitch
More

Other Glitch Categories
Glitches by generation
Glitches between two generations
Japan-only/language specific glitches
Music glitches
Natural glitches
Non-core series glitches
Non-Pokémon glitches
Officially acknowledged glitches
Recurring glitches
Dead glitches

References
Pokémon GameShark codes
The Big HEX List
GB programming
Curiosities
Debugging features
Easter eggs
Error traps
Glitch areas
Glitch myths
Non-glitch exploits
Placeholder texts
Pokémon glitch terminology
Unused content and prerelease information

Useful Tools
8F Helper
GBz80 to Items
Old man trick name generator
PATH (Prama's Advanced Tweaking Heaven)
Save file editors
Special stat/Pokémon converter
Trainer escape Trainer Pokémon finder

Affiliates
Legendary Star Blob 2 (Hakuda)
Pokémon Speedruns wiki
PRAMA Initiative
Become an affiliate!

Search Wiki

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Pokémon Discussion / Re: 4 questions about Pokérus mechanics
« Last post by ISSOtm on Today at 06:07:51 am »
No, it's not getting smaller and smaller. As strange as it may sound, it's actually growing.

As for Torchickens and Metarkrai, you more or less hit the wrong choices : both of them are currently busy with their lives, and thus not available here.

The actual issue, imo, is a kind of fatigue. We're getting the same questions too often, and... well, every time I see a question on the forums, I feel a kind of laziness.

There's probably also that, though I said the community is a growing, it's growing too slowly for there to be a "replacement" effect, and many are moving on to other domains.

I dunno. The community is certainly not dead, but yeah, less open, I guess.
Hi! Thanks for the answer. I expected to receive more of them, from a specialized site like this, though. I even PMed Torchickens (administrator) and Metarkrai (Pokémon expert) to know more about it, but without success. I didn't expect Pokérus mechanics to be such an unknown field to explore, to be honest.

No problem.

As to why you're not getting many answers, it's simply that this site is kinda dead. The glitch hunting community is getting smaller and smaller as we speak, sad as it may be.

I haven't had a chance to look further into your question, hopefully I'll look into it sometime today.
Pokémon Discussion / Re: 4 questions about Pokérus mechanics
« Last post by Mario Rossi on Today at 05:05:42 am »
Hi! Thanks for the answer. I expected to receive more of them, from a specialized site like this, though. I even PMed Torchickens (administrator) and Metarkrai (Pokémon expert) to know more about it, but without success. I didn't expect Pokérus mechanics to be such an unknown field to explore, to be honest.
Debate Wars / Re: sonic cartoon fails
« Last post by Adisark on Today at 04:57:06 am »
It was only one fall. And I do not think it's a big deal.
I have a conversation in general.
Generation I Glitch Discussion / Re: Pokemon Green Speedrun Ideas
« Last post by Parzival on Yesterday at 05:51:22 pm »
http://glitchcity.info/wiki/LOL_glitch might not allow for game completion, but it'll certainly be useful. Only issue is getting the items needed.
Apologies for double posting, but I only need Delibird, Steelix and Kingdra left, but the codes are wrong in DragonArbock's guide and I can't seem to get the right ones.

Others are wrong too, like Scizor is written as: é'm2p0's5 in Arbock's guide, but that's wrong as the correct code is é'm2p0'r'v9 by SpunkyBandy.

The majority seem right though, just a few are wrong and I wonder if anyone can help.

There is more than one way to write many of these codes. Both Scizor codes are correct, if you'd take the time to understand how they work.
I used the direct 's= 212 solution.
They used v1-v2 = x;  x + 256 = pokemon
 'r - 9 (211 - 255) = -44;  -44 + 256 = 212
Both work.

As for the other other codes, I talked to them on youtube, they were not renaming their corrupted boxes after each attempt, and thus were getting the wrong things.

Now, I have a question- does anyone know how to modify the shiny code to give an attack stat that allows for female pokemon? As of now, the shiny code only gives males at the 50/50 ratio.
(Edit) It also only gives HP dragon, while HP grass would be the better option.
Generation I Glitch Discussion / Pokemon Green Speedrun Ideas
« Last post by camper on Yesterday at 01:32:46 pm »
I guess you all know TPP. We just started a run of "English" Pokemon Green as a sidegame, with 1 input (A, B, Start, Select and directions) between PBR matches, and devs blocked all Select inputs a while ago, so what we essentially have are single button presses of A, B, Start, Up, Down, Left or Right every ~45 seconds in-game time. Select glitches are out, soft resetting is impossible, trainer-escape is improbable (requires encounter in front of trainer, and only 1 chance per trainer since we can't reset), cooltrainer is also impossible.

With all these restrictions, what's the fastest (fewest inputs) way to beat the game?
`call Random` each time. Far from perfect due to the way the game's RNG is implemented, but it should suffice.
What happens if I transfer a pokemon with numbers in its nickname?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10