Celebi trick
Select glitches (Japan)
SRAM glitch
CoolTrainer♀ corruption
LOL glitch
Rival LOL glitch
Super Glitch
ZZAZZ glitch
Pomeg corruption glitch (Glitzer Popping)
Tweaking
Elite Four door glitch (Japan)
Pokémon merge glitch
Pokémon cloning
Time Capsule exploit
Arbitrary code execution
Coin Case glitch
More

Other Glitch Categories
Glitches by generation
Glitches between two generations
Japan-only/language specific glitches
Music glitches
Natural glitches
Non-core series glitches
Non-Pokémon glitches
Officially acknowledged glitches
Recurring glitches
Dead glitches

References
Pokémon GameShark codes
The Big HEX List
GB programming
Curiosities
Debugging features
Easter eggs
Error traps
Glitch areas
Glitch myths
Non-glitch exploits
Placeholder texts
Pokémon glitch terminology
Unused content and prerelease information

Useful Tools
8F Helper
GBz80 to Items
Old man trick name generator
PATH (Prama's Advanced Tweaking Heaven)
Save file editors
Special stat/Pokémon converter
Trainer escape Trainer Pokémon finder

Affiliates
Legendary Star Blob 2 (Hakuda)
Pokémon Speedruns wiki
PRAMA Initiative
Become an affiliate!

Search Wiki

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Well this is extremely interesting, I've never seen a battle triggered from using RETIRE that isn't Arceus, good job with that, hopefully it's not flag or RAM based.

Actually on stream today we entered a couple of battles in the void, 2 against team galactic members, one of which was Saturn, and then the guy at celestic town, and then a battle in the coffee house :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkGpPT0d-tg&feature=youtu.be

edit: LOL we just fought Volkner (8th gym leader) with only the first two badges, I'll make a highlight of it later.
It's incredible how all of this came from "hey, let's use the RETIRE option in random buildings and see what happens".

Is there a debugger tool for DS?

actually it was: lets use RETIRE in every single building/area I can find untill s**t happens :)
It's incredible how all of this came from "hey, let's use the RETIRE option in random buildings and see what happens".

Is there a debugger tool for DS?
Sorry that I couldn't watch the stream! It was uploaded at 4 AM my time...

I'm interested in how you managed to execute arbitrary code...

I wonder if a local multiplayer battle would "fix" the battle system?

I think it has to do with what order pokemon are in your party, and then going to the pokecenter to heal? at least that seemed to change the moves, I tested it multiple times and it seems like the moves aren't always in the same order when recreating, making me believe that it is arbitrarily changing.
Wow, amazing find Gravedigger!

So could the glitch moves from these glitch Pokémon be an access point for arbitrary code execution or any other nice effects? (Like in TheZZAZZGlitch's video) With void glitch already we don't need it for Hall of Fame, Darkrai/Shaymin/Arceus but I wonder if there's a small chance we could use it to run special other scripts at our will or say get Generation IV hybrids?

Well, so far I've only been able to permanently change its stats and moves, but If I find something I'll add a post!
Well this is extremely interesting, I've never seen a battle triggered from using RETIRE that isn't Arceus, good job with that, hopefully it's not flag or RAM based.
Sorry that I couldn't watch the stream! It was uploaded at 4 AM my time...

I'm interested in how you managed to execute arbitrary code...

I wonder if a local multiplayer battle would "fix" the battle system?
Wow, amazing find Gravedigger!

So could the glitch moves from these glitch Pokémon be an access point for arbitrary code execution or any other nice effects? (Like in TheZZAZZGlitch's video) With void glitch already we don't need it for Hall of Fame, Darkrai/Shaymin/Arceus but I wonder if there's a small chance we could use it to run special other scripts at our will or say get Generation IV hybrids?

Generation IV Glitch Discussion / Re: Strugle bug?
« Last post by Caveat on May 07, 2017, 06:06:24 am »
Interesting...
Maybe we should research if it only works with DPBox or if it occurs with any Pokemon...

Struggle has only 1 PP if you hack it onto a Pokemon, but I don't know if it only knows that move or if it straightup has no moves.
Generation IV Glitch Discussion / Strugle bug?
« Last post by Gravedigger on May 06, 2017, 10:34:37 pm »
So in my latest post I had a rant about the glitchpokemon we got in the daycare, it corrupted my party into me having a DPbox, which used strugle in a fight, but the enemie onix was in 'dig' and the strugle missed, for the entire battle DPbox stayed alive, didn't do a single attack after his strugle.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]