Affiliates
Legendary Star Blob 2 (Hakuda)
Pokémon Speedruns wiki
PRAMA Initiative
Become an affiliate!

Technical
Site source code

Search Wiki

Author Topic: When in the blue hell…  (Read 1751 times)

Hālian

• That worldbuilding/micronations/MTG guy
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • *happy space elf noises*
    • View Profile
    • Hoennese Realm
When in the blue hell…
« on: October 01, 2012, 11:27:56 pm »
…is the public beta going to end?  AFAICT the site's been good and ready for some months now, so I most certainly hope it doesn't end up languishing in beta forever and thus driving away many users new and old.
Hoennese Realm

All sprites made by Naitekiakki, except:
Recolored Gardevoir made by me

SCf3

• Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear.
    • View Profile
Re: When in the blue hell…
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 08:55:21 pm »
…is the public beta going to end?  AFAICT the site's been good and ready for some months now, so I most certainly hope it doesn't end up languishing in beta forever and thus driving away many users new and old.
I second this.
Posts:  1,023 (1.746 per day) Date Registered:  May 08, 2006, 02:54:50 am

Raven Freak

• Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • She's the cutest female trainer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 09:07:39 pm »
I'm assuming there's still a few "behind the scenes" things the admins have to take care of, however I will say that looking at the board it seems pretty stable. I haven't noticed any glitches on the forums... Though I do have a suggestion for the wiki, but i'll post a thread in the appropriate part of the forum. Even if there's still stuff going on, perhaps you guys could send a mass email to all the members stating the board is up, and that way you could get more help with bug hunting on the forums. (Though like I stated above, there seems to be nothing wrong with the forums.)

SCf3

• Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 09:19:15 pm »
I'm assuming there's still a few "behind the scenes" things the admins have to take care of, however I will say that looking at the board it seems pretty stable. I haven't noticed any glitches on the forums... Though I do have a suggestion for the wiki, but i'll post a thread in the appropriate part of the forum. Even if there's still stuff going on, perhaps you guys could send a mass email to all the members stating the board is up, and that way you could get more help with bug hunting on the forums. (Though like I stated above, there seems to be nothing wrong with the forums.)
See I would assume that, but considering I said that months ago I'm not going to agree. It'd be nice when I type in glitchcity.info, the forums show up. Instead of the message that's been there a year. I know we all have lives and are busy outside of GCL but the site seems pretty stable to me and I don't see why we shouldn't open it to the public. I mean we've gotten a lot of new members now too, not as many as usual though. The message puts them off. And not everyone's email is listed publicly/who checks their email anyway? Idk.
Posts:  1,023 (1.746 per day) Date Registered:  May 08, 2006, 02:54:50 am