References/Resources
Databases
Disassembly projects
The Big HEX List
Interactive tools
Reference documents
Terminology

Affiliates
Legendary Star Blob 2 (Hakuda) (日本語/Japanese)
Pokémon Speedruns wiki (English)
PRAMA Initiative (Français/French)
MissingNo. Glitch City (Italiano/Italian)
Become an affiliate!

Technical
Site source code

Search Wiki

Author Topic: Affiliation stuff  (Read 1299 times)

Abwayax

• Oldbie
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Affiliation stuff
« on: March 03, 2007, 03:03:00 pm »
First of all, I found an affiliation email that was sent 10 days ago. It's a cool site, actually. You should check it out.

Secondly, I just realized how rarely I check my abwayax@glitchcity.info email. I'll try to check it more often, I promise.

If you still want to affiliate with us, you can send your email to abwayax@glitchcity.info, or to ensure that it gets read, you can send it to the one I use more often, abwayax@abwayax.com

Bluelatios

• Nintendo gamer/Pokémon guru
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: Affiliation stuff
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 04:48:36 pm »
i know is off topic but, while i was checking the glitch pictures i sent to the forums, i noticed that nobody can see/download them unless they are on my account. so i will give you my (Username and password that were originally in this post taken out for obvious purposes. -Stackout). log on, go to this page, and you should be able to get them for the site. PS check submit a glitch page (topic: pictures 4 site!) for details on glitches (how to do them) and put them on the minor glitches page. i also have a sound recording of the man from the glitched pokecenter (from pokemon blue emulator movie) PSS: to people reading this page: feel free to also log on my account and get the stuff (just so long as nobody spams me)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 05:14:29 pm by Wack0 »
8) Yo

I'M NOT DEAD!!! maybe.