Databases
Disassembly projects
The Big HEX List
Pokémon cheat codes
Pokémon glitch terminology
Useful tools
More

Affiliates
Legendary Star Blob 2 (Hakuda) (日本語/Japanese)
Pokémon Speedruns wiki (English)
PRAMA Initiative (Français/French)
MissingNo. Glitch City (Italiano/Italian)
Become an affiliate!

Technical
Site source code

Search Wiki

Author Topic: Nintindo DS Vs. Gamecube  (Read 11485 times)

Pokedude

• Josh Indigo!
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Video Games can bring people together!
    • View Profile
Re: Nintindo DS Vs. Gamecube
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2018, 06:28:59 pm »
...LMAO!!!
Phone autocorrects  Gamecube to Handguns!? How does that even make sense! I'm just LMAOing so hard right now!
Video games can bring people together or keep them from society. Your choice but trust me, it's better to hang with other people who share your values and interests then to become an introvert. Never let a game with fake prophecy fake killing, and fake weapons become more than a game of pretend. Never let them influence your real life actions. Real killing is wrong but a video game is just that if you keep it that way.
Keep Calm and Game On!

~ JoshIndigo 2018

Zowayix

• Loose cannon mod who lives on the edge and doesn't play by the rules
  • Staff
  • Offline Offline
  • Cool story m8
    • View Profile
    • Github and whatnot
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2018, 08:48:30 pm »
To be fair I can imagine some company these days marketing their console as being similar to handguns, because "...it shoots you in the face! BANG!... or it's really powerful!... or something!"

I guess that'd be more a Microsoft thing to do than Nintendo.

I need a new siggy, because this siggy is shitty... shittiggy... shiggy.... something.

Raven Freak

• Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • Sucks at sprite art
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2019, 06:13:38 pm »
Shadow The Hedgehog Does not suck!!!!!!!
*slaps past self *Shut up past me! Anyways, looking back at this topic and seeing how I actually own both consoles, I personally like the Gamecube more. Really though, it's not worth comparing a hand held to a console and this topic is old (I now realize that oops) but I wanted to actually post my opinion this time instead of lashing out like I did when I was 16.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 06:14:26 pm by Raven Freak »

Sherkel

• Ringsome on the aquaface
  • Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • PSYNCIN' IN THE VaiN
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2019, 11:09:25 pm »
Gah, everyone with the "I hate my old posts" shtick! :P What's wrong with changing for the better, I ask?!

Anyway, for reasons stated in the other topic, I'd choose the DS over the Handguns.

I come and go. Apparently still more than most of the other regulars, so hard to say it's a semi-hiatus of some sort. Suggestions for wiki organization are appreciated here if you haven't seen this thread yet.
I don't have a habit of keeping Discord open, so direct inquiries are still preferred through here.

Pokedude

• Josh Indigo!
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Video Games can bring people together!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2019, 08:43:09 am »
Sorry but I'm stickin' to my handguns on this one. I just have a special place in my heart for the Gamecube. Although I don't dislike the DSi. Sadly I have the Super Mario 25th Anniversary Edition of the DSi but since I've had it since I was 7 it's somewhat busted up mainly the card reader doesn't work at all.😢
Video games can bring people together or keep them from society. Your choice but trust me, it's better to hang with other people who share your values and interests then to become an introvert. Never let a game with fake prophecy fake killing, and fake weapons become more than a game of pretend. Never let them influence your real life actions. Real killing is wrong but a video game is just that if you keep it that way.
Keep Calm and Game On!

~ JoshIndigo 2018