Databases
Disassembly projects
The Big HEX List
Pokémon cheat codes
Pokémon glitch terminology
Useful tools
More

Affiliates
Legendary Star Blob 2 (Hakuda) (日本語/Japanese)
Pokémon Speedruns wiki (English)
PRAMA Initiative (Français/French)
MissingNo. Glitch City (Italiano/Italian)
Become an affiliate!

Technical
Site source code

Search Wiki

Author Topic: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness  (Read 341625 times)

Missing? NO!

• HOENN CONFIRMED GUYS
  • Staff
  • Offline Offline
  • BOW TO YOUR SENSEI
    • View Profile
    • Satellite Smash
Re: The Member's Guide to Topiclessness
« Reply #1425 on: September 17, 2009, 04:57:32 pm »
Bleh, school sucks for me this year.

*slaps Glisp*
School is DA BOMB for me this year.

School is FAILTASTIC for me this year.
FAILTASTIC? IT'S SHITTASTIC, MY GOOD BEAN!

School is meh. The only other person who plays Pokémon is not a competitive battler (her Piplup in Platinum is level 80, apparently it was too cute to evolve), P.E. is as life threatening as usual, math is boring, my crush is completely oblivious, and Latin is going to slow down to a mind numbingly boring pace. Not to mention the fact that I've started throwing things halfway across the room while doing homework (the COLONY acrostic poems for Social Studies were especially bad; I kept thinking of things like "Yaoi" and "(Locke) Yggdrasil" for the Y).

Because you're that nerdly. (Don't worry, Yggdrasil makes me think Locke too.)

I hope my crush isn't TOO obvious. But you never know.

Tombstoner don't say anything.

I kind of gave up on the whole crush thing. Mainly because I don't have enough time for it and most of the people at the college I go to are way older than me and are either already taken or married with kids. (Despite them looking younger than they should.) Also a vast majority of the attractive girls are hick girls of sorts which I find appalling on multiple levels because that is pretty much everyone in my town aside from a select few gems such as Nicole..... but Nicole is long gone in terms of me actually caring anymore. Still I care enough about her that I'd do just about anything for her. At the same time that crush has went on for nearly five years and its to the point of destroying me.

Wow, it's a pyramid. Maybe there are ancient Egyptian relics inside. Anybody care to look?
No.
3DS FC: 3652-0544-4440

EPIC. Sprites by Mutou Yami, PT
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/442/sigshortened.png/

Angrysmurf

• Member+
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: September 17, 2009, 06:09:00 pm »
I hate quote pyramids- they clutter the screen.
2009-present

Brocco Guy

• Βροκκω Γαι
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • d(^.^)b
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: September 17, 2009, 07:41:30 pm »

*slaps Glisp*

School is meh. The only other person who plays Pokémon is not a competitive battler (her Piplup in Platinum is level 80, apparently it was too cute to evolve), P.E. is as life threatening as usual, math is boring, my crush is completely oblivious, and Latin is going to slow down to a mind numbingly boring pace. Not to mention the fact that I've started throwing things halfway across the room while doing homework (the COLONY acrostic poems for Social Studies were especially bad; I kept thinking of things like "Yaoi" and "(Locke) Yggdrasil" for the Y).

I kind of gave up on the whole crush thing. Mainly because I don't have enough time for it and most of the people at the college I go to are way older than me and are either already taken or married with kids. (Despite them looking younger than they should.) Also a vast majority of the attractive girls are hick girls of sorts which I find appalling on multiple levels because that is pretty much everyone in my town aside from a select few gems such as Nicole..... but Nicole is long gone in terms of me actually caring anymore. Still I care enough about her that I'd do just about anything for her. At the same time that crush has went on for nearly five years and its to the point of destroying me.

Wow, it's a pyramid. Maybe there are ancient Egyptian relics inside. Anybody care to look?
No.

Why not?

Glisp

• The Protector of Darkness
  • Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
  • The Dark Eternal Champion will pwn you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: September 17, 2009, 07:44:37 pm »

*slaps Glisp*

No.

Why not?

Because it's immature and stupid. I alone am the only one allowed to do or be both of those things. XD
Bleah! *Splash and Splatter*

Kaena

• Sandstorm Trainer
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: September 17, 2009, 07:45:49 pm »

*slaps Glisp*

No.

Why not?

Because it's immature and stupid. I alone am the only one allowed to do or be both of those things. XD

Isn't that tachi's job?
and when the day arrives
I'll become the sky
and I'll become the sea

and the sea will come to kiss me
for I am going home

nothing can stop me now

-- la mer, translated from Creole French

Glisp

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: September 17, 2009, 08:48:20 pm »

*slaps Glisp*

No.

Why not?

Isn't that tachi's job?

Nope. I was here first so its mine!  :P

Kaena

• Sandstorm Trainer
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: September 17, 2009, 09:12:59 pm »

*slaps Glisp*

No.

Why not?

Isn't that tachi's job?

Then go right ahead. Surely there is something of worth inside of this monolithic post. I'm going to keep amusing myself by reading all text in Yami Bakura's voice.
and when the day arrives
I'll become the sky
and I'll become the sea

for I am going home

nothing can stop me now

Glisp

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: September 17, 2009, 10:27:55 pm »
And I'm ending the post pyramid here.....

Oh and for the record: [spoiler][/spoiler]
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 10:28:25 pm by Glisp »

Fivex

• Member+
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: September 18, 2009, 04:24:56 am »

*slaps Glisp*

No.

Why not?

Isn't that tachi's job?

Then go right ahead. Surely there is something of worth inside of this monolithic post. I'm going to keep amusing myself by reading all text in Yami Bakura's voice.
lol

Uh, why exactly?

Glisp

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: September 18, 2009, 01:11:28 pm »

Uh, why exactly?
[/quote]

Because I'm sick and disgusting like that! XD

Jolteon

• DESU~
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • DESU~
    • View Profile
    • DESU~
« Reply #1435 on: September 18, 2009, 02:57:58 pm »
You're just a little weird?
DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~? DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~.

DESU~ DESU~ DESU~

Sasara

• Princess of schizophrenia *cat yawns*
  • Banned
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: September 18, 2009, 04:02:46 pm »
So, Glisp, what game is that again? Because I hear it has physics and I wish to amuse myself with physics.

Glisp

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: September 18, 2009, 04:22:37 pm »
The Lost World Jurassic Park: Trespasser. It was made in 1998 and is the digital sequel to The second Jurassic Park Movie. The story takes place one year after the events of the movie.
Here is a video of a mod I made for the game:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v006aEsBUlQ[/youtube]

Missing? NO!

• HOENN CONFIRMED GUYS
  • Staff
  • Offline Offline
  • BOW TO YOUR SENSEI
    • View Profile
    • Satellite Smash
« Reply #1438 on: September 18, 2009, 04:26:26 pm »
The Lost World Jurassic Park: Trespasser. It was made in 1998 and is the digital sequel to The second Jurassic Park Movie. The story takes place one year after the events of the movie.

*shudder* Strange polygon game.
3DS FC: 3652-0544-4440

EPIC. Sprites by Mutou Yami, PT
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/442/sigshortened.png/

Kaena

• Sandstorm Trainer
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: September 18, 2009, 04:45:37 pm »

*shudder* Strange polygon game.

Wow, I haven't seen a game that old in ages. I salute you for reviving those reptilian polygons.
and when the day arrives
I'll become the sky
and I'll become the sea

for I am going home

nothing can stop me now