Databases
Disassembly projects
The Big HEX List
Pokémon cheat codes
Pokémon glitch terminology
Useful tools
More

Affiliates
Legendary Star Blob 2 (Hakuda) (日本語/Japanese)
Pokémon Speedruns wiki (English)
PRAMA Initiative (Français/French)
MissingNo. Glitch City (Italiano/Italian)
Become an affiliate!

Technical
Site source code

Search Wiki

Author Topic: Halloween  (Read 3361 times)

Sherkel

• Ringsome on the aquaface
  • Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • PSYNCIN' IN THE VaiN
    • View Profile
Halloween
« on: October 31, 2008, 03:13:44 pm »
WTF? Nobody posted a topic about this? I am surprised, man! Anyway, Halloween is today, believe it or not, so we can discuss the best night of the year for most people under 14 here. Yes, I am going trick-or-treating, I get candy dammit! My friends the same age as me are also going (if you think it's a no-brainer well my dad says I'm too old to go but that's just him). One of my friends who will be going with me just arrived, so see ya for now, when I'm back I'll probably have candy. SO discuss! (by the way I am dressing up as myself with a sword *shot*)

I come and go. Apparently still more than most of the other regulars, so hard to say it's a semi-hiatus of some sort. Suggestions for wiki organization are appreciated here if you haven't seen this thread yet.
I don't have a habit of keeping Discord open, so direct inquiries are still preferred through here.

Jolteon

• DESU~
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • DESU~
    • View Profile
    • DESU~
Re: Halloween
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 03:22:27 pm »
I went earlier with my brothers. We mostly got chocolate. I knew dressing as a Vampire Pirate was a good idea, especially with fake blood too.
DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~? DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~.

DESU~ DESU~ DESU~

Sherkel

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • PSYNCIN' IN THE VaiN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 06:17:17 pm »
I went earlier with my brothers. We mostly got chocolate. I knew dressing as a Vampire Pirate was a good idea, especially with fake blood too.
16:22? What time zone do you live in, man? Anyway, I went as well, with my friend, my two brothers, and his dad (safety reasons, just go along with it if it doesn't annoy you you know?). Luckily, as in my neighborhood I don't get much candy, he let us go farther out into a different street and I got quite a good haul-in. Hopefully it should last me until Christmas. We would have gone farther even but we decided we had gotten enough candy. We still have the leftovers of what my house was giving out too.

I come and go. Apparently still more than most of the other regulars, so hard to say it's a semi-hiatus of some sort. Suggestions for wiki organization are appreciated here if you haven't seen this thread yet.
I don't have a habit of keeping Discord open, so direct inquiries are still preferred through here.

Brocco Guy

• Βροκκω Γαι
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • d(^.^)b
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 07:00:17 pm »
I went as a guy named 'Dave'. (Office reference, for anybody who watched the US version last night!) So, I had a 'Hello my name is' sticker, and I wrote 'Dave' on it. No, my name is not Dave. Only a billion more guesses left.

16:22? What time zone do you live in, man? Anyway, I went as well, with my friend, my two brothers, and his dad (safety reasons, just go along with it if it doesn't annoy you you know?). Luckily, as in my neighborhood I don't get much candy, he let us go farther out into a different street and I got quite a good haul-in. Hopefully it should last me until Christmas. We would have gone farther even but we decided we had gotten enough candy. We still have the leftovers of what my house was giving out too.

Islands owned by Great Britian or something, I believe.

(So sorry for the double post. I didn't think about it until now.)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 07:31:13 pm by Prof. Sherkel »

Sherkel

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • PSYNCIN' IN THE VaiN
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 07:31:55 pm »
Believe it or not, it's a rule now, but I just merged your posts.

MissingNO. #1 Master

• Member+
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 11:34:49 pm »
I had a GREAT Halloween scaring folks.

All the tricks have been played, all the treats have been given out, and Turtwig has evolved into Grotle.

:56 ERROR

• Uncle Rupee
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • This Glitch-tastic place.
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2008, 12:29:32 pm »
Well Haloween was almost two days ago now here in Oman. Obviously the Muslims around here don't celebrate it, but there is a mostly American/British neighbourhood in Muscat so we went there.
I went as a psychotic murderer, lol. We actually screwed around in that place, kicking down ornaments and coughing 'cockhead' if the person gave us minimal amounts of candy.
Hail to Oman, may it live forever.
I AM BACK ON GCLF WITH A VENGEANCE, WELCOME ME.

MissingNo

• A003 KEY SEQUENCE IS NOT VALID
  • Oldbie
  • Offline Offline
  • is your local kotaKat
    • View Profile
    • Me!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2008, 01:29:44 pm »
Did nothing as usual for Halloween.

Mezase Master

• GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2008, 07:52:59 pm »
I just dressed up as Marty McFly and handed out candy.

Lauryn the Arisen

• ポケットモンスターみどり研究員
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • "That is just offensive what they do." - Ellis
    • View Profile
    • The Rebirth Hellgar
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2008, 09:36:45 pm »
Halloween, was crap and boring for me again this year. All though it was nice and quiet, this year. No trick or treaters, this year. Had a hell of a lot of sweets, but I'm not a candy-type person. I really lost intrest in Halloween, years ago.
R.I.P. Paul Gray - April 8, 1972 – May 24, 2010.
Poets of the Fall Addict.
I love you, to the moon and back, Nathan "Dallas" Steele <3

SCf3

• Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 07:42:07 am »
Bleh. This was my first year missing Halloween cause I had to play at a football game [since i was in the band] but it was fun.
Plus last year halloween sucked major dick here. No lie.
Posts:  1,023 (1.746 per day) Date Registered:  May 08, 2006, 02:54:50 am

Lauryn the Arisen

• ポケットモンスターみどり研究員
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • The Rebirth Hellgar
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2008, 08:23:01 pm »
Halloween, always sucks for me, so it's nothing new to me. *Shrugs* Halloween, isn't meant to be scary as it should be. Like really awesome horror films showing in theaters, scary spooky-s**t costumes, the lot, but you don't get that and it makes Halloween, Cuteoween.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 08:23:54 pm by Mutou Yami »

Jolteon

• DESU~
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • DESU~
    • View Profile
    • DESU~
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2008, 01:58:19 pm »
Offtopic: My TV just blew up.

Ontopic: There is ONE good thing about Halloween. The candy.
DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~? DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~ DESU~.

DESU~ DESU~ DESU~

Lauryn the Arisen

• ポケットモンスターみどり研究員
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • The Rebirth Hellgar
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2008, 02:59:28 pm »
Over the years, there's not been on good horror movie on. The Japanese, are good for horror. America, I'm not sure. (no offence), I mean the only movies that came from America, was the Child's Play series, and Cloverfield. the Silent Hill, movie could of been more gory, and the Silent Hill games they brought out could of been more scary. Anyway, I'm not really much of a candy person. I only think Halloween is good for, is damn good horror movies.

Brocco Guy

• Βροκκω Γαι
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • d(^.^)b
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2008, 07:32:20 pm »
Over the years, there's not been on good horror movie on. The Japanese, are good for horror. America, I'm not sure. (no offence), I mean the only movies that came from America, was the Child's Play series, and Cloverfield. the Silent Hill, movie could of been more gory, and the Silent Hill games they brought out could of been more scary. Anyway, I'm not really much of a candy person. I only think Halloween is good for, is damn good horror movies.

You have no idea how bad the horror movies are here. My friend actually laughed while watching Saw.  *cough* Although she is sort of strange. *cough*