References/Resources
Databases
Disassembly projects
The Big HEX List
Interactive tools
Reference documents
Terminology

Affiliates
Legendary Star Blob 2 (Hakuda) (日本語/Japanese)
Pokémon Speedruns wiki (English)
PRAMA Initiative (Français/French)
MissingNo. Glitch City (Italiano/Italian)
Become an affiliate!

Technical
Site source code

Search Wiki

Author Topic: EVIL CHARIZARD M'!  (Read 1386 times)

pokemon_yellow

EVIL CHARIZARD M'!
« on: September 12, 2006, 04:56:43 pm »
 >:( When I caught a charizard M' i was happy until it CHANGES ALL MY POKEMON PRACTICALLY!Yes you are aware of this but I want to turn them back to normal.Here is what I have tried,

Full Restore (It wont have any effect)
Pokemon Center (Does not work)

PLEASE HELP ME!

*Yes they do pwn*

ACE91

• Vanished
  • Distinguished Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Glitch Guru of the Old GC
    • View Profile
    • SECTOR91
Re: EVIL CHARIZARD M'!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 07:07:11 pm »
Well, I'm assuming you're referring to Charizard 'M's changing your Pok?mon into Charizard 'Ms through the Q glitch. There is no easy way to remedy this, but there is a way. Since all of your Pok?mon's data (stats, level, moves, etc.) remains on the transformed Charizard 'Ms, all you have to do is this: For each Pok?mon that you want to return to normal, capture one of whatever Pok?mon the Pok?mon in question used to be (Ditto Trick + Missingno'd Master Balls works wonders for this) and then use the Q Glitch to turn your transformed Charizard 'M back into that Pok?mon.

Also, to avoid turning your Pok?mon into Charizard 'Ms again, here's what you should do: Move any Charizard 'Ms that you have to the bottom of your party list before depositing any Pok?mon, and NEVER EVER put a Charizard 'M in the same box as other Pok?mon unless you intend to perform the Q glitch. I use a separate box (usually Box 12) for Charizard 'Ms or Qs on all of my Pok?mon games.

BTW, how did you get Charizard 'M? Trading Q from Yellow? If it was some other method, I'd like to know about it.
First to discover and name the following glitches:
* Super Glitch
* ZZAZZ Glitch
* Q Glitch
* Level-100+ Glitch Evolutions and Moves

pokemon_yellow

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 08:55:05 pm »
Well, I'm assuming you're referring to Charizard 'M's changing your Pok?mon into Charizard 'Ms through the Q glitch. There is no easy way to remedy this, but there is a way. Since all of your Pok?mon's data (stats, level, moves, etc.) remains on the transformed Charizard 'Ms, all you have to do is this: For each Pok?mon that you want to return to normal, capture one of whatever Pok?mon the Pok?mon in question used to be (Ditto Trick + Missingno'd Master Balls works wonders for this) and then use the Q Glitch to turn your transformed Charizard 'M back into that Pok?mon.

Also, to avoid turning your Pok?mon into Charizard 'Ms again, here's what you should do: Move any Charizard 'Ms that you have to the bottom of your party list before depositing any Pok?mon, and NEVER EVER put a Charizard 'M in the same box as other Pok?mon unless you intend to perform the Q glitch. I use a separate box (usually Box 12) for Charizard 'Ms or Qs on all of my Pok?mon games.

BTW, how did you get Charizard 'M? Trading Q from Yellow? If it was some other method, I'd like to know about it.
I used a gameshark.When I started to noticed Charizard M' did that I DID starr putting them in different boxes. (Box 5 I think)

Evie (retired from head adminship)

• Veteran Contributor
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 04:48:34 pm »
My FE ? mark glitch on gold is annoying, it cloaks pokemon below it for box mode and it's hm moves. Messing about with the cloaking turned my feraligatr into one. Luckily i didn't save  :D oh and my ? needs about 1 million xp to lvl 4 i rare candied it to 100 then battled then it went back to lvl 3

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Here have some free flowers on every post :)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

(Images © Sanrio, Nintendo, Pokémon, HAL Laboratory) Sorry I don't know who made the Eevee butterfly fan art :(

✿ Hi, I'm Evie. No longer active here other than to answer questions, messages. Sorry I've had to step down and have demoted myself (will explain later). I suggest contacting Photon-Phoenix/Yuzihax, and Abwayax.

Forgiveness. I feel that the more people pray to our greatest source/God/mathematical equality for world peace, the more and more it manifests into reality (until our next spiritual death).

Thank you Nyapon for this lovely artwork. :3