Databases
Disassembly projects
The Big HEX List
Pokémon cheat codes
Pokémon glitch terminology
Useful tools
More

Affiliates
Legendary Star Blob 2 (Hakuda) (日本語/Japanese)
Pokémon Speedruns wiki (English)
PRAMA Initiative (Français/French)
MissingNo. Glitch City (Italiano/Italian)
Become an affiliate!

Technical
Site source code

Search Wiki

Author Topic: Flipnote Studio/Hatena  (Read 1791 times)

Sherkel

• Ringsome on the aquaface
  • Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • PSYNCIN' IN THE VaiN
    • View Profile
Flipnote Studio/Hatena
« on: May 16, 2010, 12:30:37 pm »
Anybody here have a DSi? I just got mine yesterday. I also discovered this epic preloaded application called Flipnote Studio. Pretty much what it does is let you make animations that you draw on the touch screen, then upload them to online. It's very fun when you get into it. I've done two animations so far, and my first one earned a star! You can look at what I have here: http://flipnote.hatena.com/533BDAA0CEF7C15C@DSi/
Anyway, I intend this to be a discussion thread and a thread to post your profiles and animations.

I come and go. Apparently still more than most of the other regulars, so hard to say it's a semi-hiatus of some sort. Suggestions for wiki organization are appreciated here if you haven't seen this thread yet.
I don't have a habit of keeping Discord open, so direct inquiries are still preferred through here.

Evie the Mother Hen ☽ ❤

• Head Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • I love My Melody. 🦋 ✿
    • View Profile
Re: Flipnote Studio/Hatena
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 11:53:38 am »
Anybody here have a DSi? I just got mine yesterday. I also discovered this epic preloaded application called Flipnote Studio. Pretty much what it does is let you make animations that you draw on the touch screen, then upload them to online. It's very fun when you get into it. I've done two animations so far, and my first one earned a star! You can look at what I have here: http://flipnote.hatena.com/533BDAA0CEF7C15C@DSi/
Anyway, I intend this to be a discussion thread and a thread to post your profiles and animations.

Those are some great animations of yours, I liked the Triforce one and the one with the Pokémon Firered player. I'm a little put off getting a DSi, I only recently changed from DS fat/DS old to DS Lite.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Here have some free flowers on every post :)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

(Images © Sanrio, Nintendo, Pokémon, HAL Laboratory)

✿ Hi, I'm Evie. Transgender woman but spiritually doesn't believe 'male'/'female' needs to be defined; lives more stereotypically like a woman/I'm a 'girly' nerd who discovered herself. Call me whichever pronouns you like. :)

Feel free to contact me here about anything regarding the site.

Forgiveness. I feel that the more people pray to our greatest source/God/mathematical equality for world peace, the more and more it manifests into reality (until our next spiritual death).

Thank you Nyapon for this lovely artwork. :3

Sherkel

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • PSYNCIN' IN THE VaiN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 05:15:56 pm »

Those are some great animations of yours, I liked the Triforce one and the one with the Pokémon Firered player. I'm a little put off getting a DSi, I only recently changed from DS fat/DS old to DS Lite.
I switched from Heavy to Lite, and the Lite back to Heavy, and then finally Heavy to i.

I come and go. Apparently still more than most of the other regulars, so hard to say it's a semi-hiatus of some sort. Suggestions for wiki organization are appreciated here if you haven't seen this thread yet.
I don't have a habit of keeping Discord open, so direct inquiries are still preferred through here.

Hālian

• That worldbuilding/micronations/MTG guy
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • *happy space elf noises*
    • View Profile
    • Hoennese Realm
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 07:23:42 pm »
I don't have a DS, even though I sold my GBA four years ago.
Hoennese Realm

All sprites made by Naitekiakki, except:
Recolored Gardevoir made by me

SCf3

• Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 04:44:09 pm »
Yeah I really like Flipnote, I got it for free from the store on mine, I guess you got one of the newer DSi with it pre-loaded on there? Yep. Its neat even though I BLOW at drawing haha
Posts:  1,023 (1.746 per day) Date Registered:  May 08, 2006, 02:54:50 am

Sherkel

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • PSYNCIN' IN THE VaiN
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 10:21:15 am »
Posted some more if anybody's interested. I'm going to upload "voice acted" (Microsoft Sam) versions of the "Pokémon Facepalms" over the next week. I'll go for one Flipnote a day for as long as I can.

Missing? NO!

• HOENN CONFIRMED GUYS
  • Staff
  • Offline Offline
  • BOW TO YOUR SENSEI
    • View Profile
    • Satellite Smash
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 09:13:13 pm »
I have this too. Too bad I suck at animation.
3DS FC: 3652-0544-4440

EPIC. Sprites by Mutou Yami, PT
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/442/sigshortened.png/

Full Metal Glitch

• Another Loner
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Quietly addicted to Fanfictions
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2010, 11:35:44 am »
I got a DSi XL the other day.

Yes, Flipnote was loaded on.

I made a stop-motion fighting animation with a slightly sped up version of the song "Alpha" by Sevendust.
Got nothin' better to do.

Sherkel

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • PSYNCIN' IN THE VaiN
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2010, 02:36:03 pm »
I got a DSi XL the other day.

Yes, Flipnote was loaded on.

I made a stop-motion fighting animation with a slightly sped up version of the song "Alpha" by Sevendust.
What's your Hatena ID?

Full Metal Glitch

• Another Loner
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2010, 04:22:46 am »
Do you mean Flipnote Studio ID?

If so...

58D8005051E30235. I think that's it. I got my DSi with me -_-

Sherkel

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • PSYNCIN' IN THE VaiN
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2010, 04:54:06 am »
Do you mean Flipnote Studio ID?

If so...

58D8005051E30235. I think that's it. I got my DSi with me -_-
Sorry, but I don't think I can use that to find you. Have you signed up on Hatena yet?

Full Metal Glitch

• Another Loner
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2010, 05:19:11 am »
Um, no. I don't have Wi-Fi at my house, and I have AOL. Damn dial-up -_-