Affiliates
Legendary Star Blob 2 (Hakuda)
Pokémon Speedruns wiki
PRAMA Initiative
Become an affiliate!

Technical
Site source code

Search Wiki

Author Topic: SEPTEMBER 11-12 DOWNTIME EXPLANATION  (Read 2031 times)

Abwayax

• Founder/Technical Support
  • Interim Head Administrator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
SEPTEMBER 11-12 DOWNTIME EXPLANATION
« on: September 12, 2010, 01:34:29 pm »
this just in from our host, systeminplace:
Chicago region is currently unreachable due to the fact that Steadfast's network has failed due to problems with what was supposed to be "non-intrusive" maintenance. You can read their status on their website.

Rest assured that we are applying pressure on Steadfast to correct this issue immediately.

To ensure that other systems run properly, we have turned off the queue runner while this gets resolved. If you need something done in the LA or Germany regions, please open a ticket as the queue will be purged before we start the queue runner back up to ensure that people do not unnecessarily restart their VPSes.

There have been issues with systeminplace's Chicago VPSs since midnight. While they were supposed to have been fixed by noon, both systeminplace and steadfast continue to report problems. There may be slowness and/or downtime until the issue is completely resolved
A. Malacoda, http://monarch-pass.net

Also malacoda@social.monarch-pass.net and @malacoda:matrix.monarch-pass.net

Also adrianmalacoda or kuschelyagi in some places.

Quirky Flower Chicken ❤✿

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • (Image thanks Sanrio + Pexels)
    • View Profile
Re: SEPTEMBER 11-12 DOWNTIME EXPLANATION
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 02:23:58 pm »
Thanks for the explanation. There seems to be another problem with the wiki regarding the memory size limit of 32MB, which has persisted for around three and a half weeks now. I've been trying to contribute to my "list of grammar errors and translation errors in the Pokémon games" article but the slightest change I make exhausts the memory limit even if it is only a small allocation.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 02:24:52 pm by Torchickens »

(Image © Sanrio, Nintendo, HAL Laboratory)

✿ Hi! I'm Evie. I'm a transgender woman, but any pronouns are fine. She/her preferred. ✿ 🦋

Forgiveness is timeless, and moments we look back on humble the soul. Jesus said it best. You must be blind to see and must see to be blind metaphorically is said. I don't think there is one Messiah nor a definitive truth, because we find truths in relative moments. However, there may be unknowable truths and sometimes it feels we have got to embrace the mystery and what we don't know.

Thank you for this lovely artwork Nyapon! :3