Lab β: Glitch City Labs Projects > Project "Palette Town"

Project "Palette Town"

(1/4) > >>

Photon-Phoenix:
This project's goal is to replace old greyscale photos of R/B/Y with their SGB equivalents.

SGB stands for Super GameBoy.  This was an attachment to the SNES that allowed for color palettes and borders on GameBoy games that supported the SGB add-on.  R/G/B/Y were among these games.

If you are using VBA, go to Options > Gameboy > SGB2 to enable the true color palettes of the first generation.

If you see any greyscale pictures of the first generation on the site, please try to replace it with an SGB picture.

NAMES IN THE SCREENSHOTS DO NOT MATTER!  UNLESS THE NAME IS FOR SOME REASON NEEDED IN THE GLITCH, DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR NAME BEING DIFFERENT!

This project will be active until all pictures are replaced.

Thanks to those who help with this project.

Pawny:
On wiki? The Special:Upload isn't working yet...

Evie the Bird Mother 🌸 ☽:
I'm assuming we can just post them here for now? Yeah, Special:Upload works, but currently gives the message "file uploads are disabled.", and there is no option on existing images to reupload better quality images. On one of the new Black and White glitch articles, Tsukuu tried to upload a screenshots for a couple of TM sprite oversights, but had to post them as a link because of uploads being disabled.

I'll be marking all the greyscale images in a category on the Wiki, you can see them all in this category.

I've been saving a few images recently, but they're G/S/C related and not R/B/Y related. Here they are for reference.

Edit: I would be happy to take part!

Here's what I've got at the moment.

(New 'getmewx.png' screenshots 2-3 and 5-7)

Pawny:
I was thinking of we make some animated images like this:

The bright side is that it'll make the glitch and its procedure more clear, but on the other side, can make some old browsers/PC to lag. Anyways, what do you think?

Hālian:
Less than 1% of the Internet still uses 56K.  You no longer need to worry about slowing them down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version