UnownDex
More

Major Glitches
Trainer escape glitch
Old man glitch
Celebi Egg glitch
SRAM glitch
Buffer overflow techniques
Pomeg glitch data corruption (Glitzer Popping)
Tweaking
Pokémon cloning
Select glitches (Japan)
Time Capsule exploit
Arbitrary code execution
More

Other Glitch Categories
Glitches by generation
Japan-only/language specific glitches
Natural glitches
Non-core series glitches
Non-Pokémon glitches
Recurring glitches
More

References
Pokémon GameShark codes
Pokémon Game Genie codes
Disassembly projects
The Big HEX List
GB programming
Curiosities
Debugging features
Error traps
Non-glitch exploits
Pokémon glitch terminology
Unused content and prerelease information
More

Useful Tools
8F Helper
GBz80 to Items
Old man trick name generator
PATH (Prama's Advanced Tweaking Heaven)
Save file editors
Special stat/Pokémon converter
Trainer escape Trainer Pokémon finder

Affiliates
Legendary Star Blob 2 (Hakuda)
Pokémon Speedruns wiki
PRAMA Initiative
Become an affiliate!

Technical
Site Source Code

Search Wiki

Author Topic: The dream thread  (Read 18421 times)

danny

• Decamark Collector and Pokémaniac
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • i hate being alive
    • View Profile
Re: The dream thread
« Reply #105 on: July 14, 2018, 05:47:40 pm »
i had a dream that i was in a fancy hotel (i was in apartment 142) and then issotm was like 'yo want to play some retro games' and then i went into his room and started playing some n64 game i can't remember
ralsei is my son.

discord: dani#5700

ISSOtm

• The French Lord of Laziness (and a huge The Legend Of Zelda fan)
  • Staff
  • Offline Offline
  • Pewter City (B)rocks !
    • View Profile
    • My Little Website
« Reply #106 on: July 15, 2018, 07:12:32 am »
I have... SM64, MK64, Rayman 2, V-Rally 99, Mission Impossible, Perfect Dark, DK64, OoT. Take your pick :D
"THOU SHALL NOT PASS !!"  RIVAL's effect, Gandalf.

Proudly glitching Pokémon Red and Yellow on a Black & White GB, Pocket GB, GB Color, GBA SP and new 3DS.

My Twitter (beware, I'm French)
My YouTube (same warning)

Here is an online tool to build 8F setups : GBz80 to Items !

They see me layzin', they ha-tin'...
Heavy contributor of the global augmentation of entropy (my room's is too damn high !)

Zowayix

• Loose cannon mod who lives on the edge and doesn't play by the rules
  • Staff
  • Offline Offline
  • Cool story m8
    • View Profile
    • Github and whatnot
« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2018, 08:46:47 pm »
Had some dream that I was on a quest for fish and chips. Woke up before I got to eat any.

Still wanted fish and chips while awake.... however, I don't live in the suburbs, so there's no _real_ fish and chip shops available nearby.

I hate living in the city. This was a mistake on several levels.

Oh also speaking of mistakes, sometimes I get actual nightmares about my ex-job and I wake up in a panic. Yay! Those are fun.

I need a new siggy, because this siggy is shitty... shittiggy... shiggy.... something.

Parzival

• Buyer beware: House comes with 3 free skeletons in a closet of your choice.
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
  • This box intentionally left blank. ...wait...
    • View Profile
    • (null)
« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2018, 08:16:53 pm »
I had the most vivid dream I've had in years today, and I remember a few parts in huge detail:

1. The ending fight against Sephiroth in FF7... except with Nerf guns instead of weapons. This included summons. (Knights of the Round was interesting. They used giant Nerf bullets to stab with.)

2. Metroid Prime-style boss battle, late-game but not final boss:
A giant chasm opens in the floor right after you get the Sonic Missiles (for those of you who've played Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, it's like the Annihilator's Super Missile combo, mixed with a Seeker Missile and standard Super Missile and even faster, and it replaced the normal Missiles) and a GIANT BORGIFIED BRONCHYOSAURUS (the one with the long neck) shows up, it's like 500 feet tall and below the ice. Every so often, it'll knock some ice up from underneath and make ice mountain things, which come in handy here. Every so <longer period>, it'll throw up an orb that expands to be a hollow circular disc with partial rings spinning inside. This fired a beam that would kill you instantly unless you were behind an ice mountain (the mountains were huge and it took 30 seconds to charge, it's more fair than it sounds). After it fires, you can damage it. If you deal enough, when it falls down and the cyberdino picks it back up (to reset it) it explodes, dealing damage. Repeat 5 more times, win.

3. Metroid Prime-style boss, final boss:
You have to go back to the beginning of the game (kinda like MP1 but it's a few rooms ahead of your ship on the standard path instead of its own area). The entire game, there's been an important upgrade required to finish locked up in a room off another room with a very large, ornate squirrel statue made of luminescent (read: the only light in the room) fiery red/orange crystal. After returning from getting said upgrade (the Teleportation Beam, a Grapple Beam upgrade required for some parts where you could grapple through a small eye-level hole in the wall) the squirrel begins to articulate and blocks off the large passage in the back with its body and knocks rocks in front of the opposite door. It turns out, the glow inside is the creature, not the crystal, and it separates and you fight an energy squirrel. It plays a lot like MP1's final boss, actually.

God, I wish I could art. Some of these would be awesome as mods if I could do 3D modeling and modding.
Ask me about betrayal.
Ask me about depression.
Ask me about death.
Ask me about destruction.
Ask me about hardship.
I've been through s**t.
If you need to talk to someone, my PM inbox is always open.

ALERT: THE CRA TO TAKE BACK NET NEUTRALITY WILL EXPIRE IN LESS THAN 14 DAYS!!! WE BOUGHT OURSELVES MORE TIME!!! CLICK THE BANNER BELOW TO JOIN THE FIGHT! NOW MORE THAN EVER, WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Bert

• Your Real Dad
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • Enemy FERALIGATR can't receive the gift!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2018, 09:57:54 pm »
I had the most vivid dream I've had in years today, and I remember a few parts in huge detail:

1. The ending fight against Sephiroth in FF7... except with Nerf guns instead of weapons. This included summons. (Knights of the Round was interesting. They used giant Nerf bullets to stab with.)

This sounds super fucking rad.

2. Metroid Prime-style boss battle, late-game but not final boss:
A giant chasm opens in the floor right after you get the Sonic Missiles (for those of you who've played Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, it's like the Annihilator's Super Missile combo, mixed with a Seeker Missile and standard Super Missile and even faster, and it replaced the normal Missiles) and a GIANT BORGIFIED BRONCHYOSAURUS (the one with the long neck) shows up, it's like 500 feet tall and below the ice. Every so often, it'll knock some ice up from underneath and make ice mountain things, which come in handy here. Every so <longer period>, it'll throw up an orb that expands to be a hollow circular disc with partial rings spinning inside. This fired a beam that would kill you instantly unless you were behind an ice mountain (the mountains were huge and it took 30 seconds to charge, it's more fair than it sounds). After it fires, you can damage it. If you deal enough, when it falls down and the cyberdino picks it back up (to reset it) it explodes, dealing damage. Repeat 5 more times, win.

<dinosaur_sperging_mode=ON>

Did you mean brachiosaurus? There's an entire clade of dinosaurs with long necks, known as sauropoda. They're my favorite kinds of dinosaurs, but I particularly like the europasaurus.

<dinosaur_sperging_mode=OFF>

Dinosaur dreams in general are pretty fucking rad by default.

I wish I had some cool dreams to describe. My subconscious has been really boring lately though.

Parzival

• Buyer beware: House comes with 3 free skeletons in a closet of your choice.
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
  • This box intentionally left blank. ...wait...
    • View Profile
    • (null)
« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2018, 08:47:08 am »
Can confirm, that's what I meant. Thank you.
Ask me about betrayal.
Ask me about depression.
Ask me about death.
Ask me about destruction.
Ask me about hardship.
I've been through s**t.
If you need to talk to someone, my PM inbox is always open.

ALERT: THE CRA TO TAKE BACK NET NEUTRALITY WILL EXPIRE IN LESS THAN 14 DAYS!!! WE BOUGHT OURSELVES MORE TIME!!! CLICK THE BANNER BELOW TO JOIN THE FIGHT! NOW MORE THAN EVER, WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Bert

• Your Real Dad
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • Enemy FERALIGATR can't receive the gift!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2018, 04:57:08 pm »
>It's a "Bert dreams he's not a complete loser and has a girlfriend who loves him" dream

It happened again.

Gettin' real tired of your s**t, subconscious.

Sherkel

• The first unquiring one to bare arms
  • Staff
  • Offline Offline
  • Gehen wir mit die Sonne spazieren!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2018, 08:11:45 am »
I had a few dreams way back where I had a girlfriend and was doing everything possible to hide from her. In a more recent one, I was living with my parents and had to leave the house for a few days for some reason, so I went to ask someone who was my only friend (exclusive to the dream) if I could stay there. She agreed but then started doing stuff, and I knew I'd have nowhere to go if I pushed back, but then her brother came in and started yelling at her and she turned into an Arabic boy who was around 12.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 02:56:05 pm by Sherkel »

ISSOtm

• The French Lord of Laziness (and a huge The Legend Of Zelda fan)
  • Staff
  • Offline Offline
  • Pewter City (B)rocks !
    • View Profile
    • My Little Website
« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2018, 09:11:11 am »
I had a dream last week where I saw Wack0 online on Discord.
Miss him.
"THOU SHALL NOT PASS !!"  RIVAL's effect, Gandalf.

Proudly glitching Pokémon Red and Yellow on a Black & White GB, Pocket GB, GB Color, GBA SP and new 3DS.

My Twitter (beware, I'm French)
My YouTube (same warning)

Here is an online tool to build 8F setups : GBz80 to Items !

They see me layzin', they ha-tin'...
Heavy contributor of the global augmentation of entropy (my room's is too damn high !)

Sherkel

• The first unquiring one to bare arms
  • Staff
  • Offline Offline
  • Gehen wir mit die Sonne spazieren!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2018, 09:30:58 am »
I had a dream last week where I saw Wack0 online on Discord.
Miss him.
It seems like he was online on BetaArchive just a couple of days ago, if I'm correct in assuming Battler is him. (signed up on there just to check)

Yenatech

• Returning Individual
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 03, 2018, 01:49:24 am »
I do recall fragments of a dream from a while back.

Frieza, the big bad of one of the chapters of Dragon Ball Z, was causing problems. I flew right up to him in true DBZ style and engaged in an incredible battle, but he seemed to have the upper hand and I was literally kicked out of the dream.

Returned the next night and claimed my victory in a second fight with more energy blasts.

Can't recall last night's dream, however.
Current consoles:
GBA
NDS
3DS [doubles as backup browser]
Switch

Fav.TV and movie stuff: Rick and Morty, Star Trek, One Punch Man, Marvel Cinematic universe [the movies and stuff. Also RIP Stan Lee], Doctor Who

I have a Telegram [Lucky Yena] and a Discord [LuckyYena, #6478] where I'll be when I'm not here or in bed.
-----
You can find me on the FurAffinity art website fairly often. However, if you want to contact me there you must be at least 15 years of age [I have some questionable content some people request of me], and ask me directly for the link.