Affiliates
Legendary Star Blob 2 (Hakuda)
Pokémon Speedruns wiki
PRAMA Initiative
Become an affiliate!

Technical
Site source code

Search Wiki

Author Topic: The dream thread  (Read 20093 times)

Quirky Flower Chicken ❤✿

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • (Image thanks Sanrio + Pexels)
    • View Profile
Re: The dream thread
« Reply #135 on: February 16, 2019, 08:28:09 am »
Raven Freak, that sounds heavy. Poor you and hope it was all right?

Can someone tell me what unholy force(s) I pissed off to have a dream about Ben fucking Shapiro doing a live-action cameo on Family Guy, of all things, during which he actually said, "OK, this is epic"?

I ship them (/jest) ✿

(Image © Sanrio, Nintendo, HAL Laboratory)

✿ Hi! I'm Evie. I'm a transgender woman, but any pronouns are fine. She/her preferred. ✿ 🦋

Forgiveness is timeless, and moments we look back on humble the soul. Jesus said it best. You must be blind to see and must see to be blind metaphorically is said. I don't think there is one Messiah nor a definitive truth, because we find truths in relative moments. However, there may be unknowable truths and sometimes it feels we have got to embrace the mystery and what we don't know.

Thank you for this lovely artwork Nyapon! :3

Bert

• Your Real Dad
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • Enemy FERALIGATR can't receive the gift!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 23, 2019, 06:00:02 pm »
Dreamed last night that I was experiencing sleep paralysis, which was apparently brought on by Satan. I don't know. I was pinned and struggling to move, although near the end of the dream I wound up punching my pillow repeatedly while telling the devil to f**k off.

Very meta.

Can someone tell me what unholy force(s) I pissed off to have a dream about Ben fucking Shapiro doing a live-action cameo on Family Guy, of all things, during which he actually said, "OK, this is epic"?

I ship them (/jest) ✿

« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 06:02:14 pm by Bert »

Raven Freak

• Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • She's the cutest female trainer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 25, 2019, 07:26:29 pm »
I had a Pet Sematary dream last night. For those who don't know what that is, it's a book written by Stephen King that was adapted into a movie in the late 80's and is getting a remake. (It's also my favorite Stephen King movie!) In my dream I had died and was buried in the Indian Burial ground, so I was already a demon. I was trying to recruit the Creed kids, and I would talk to them when their parents weren't around. Eventually Rachael and Lois found me talking to Ellie, and told me to stay away from their kids. The next day in my dream I watched Ellie chase after Church, like she does in the trailer for the remake, and in the trailer she ends up getting killed instead of Gage. (In the original movie, he dies instead.) I smiled and then I woke up from my dream. I think I'm just really excited to see the Pet Sematary remake! :V

Zowayix

• Loose cannon mod who lives on the edge and doesn't play by the rules
  • Staff
  • Offline Offline
  • Cool story m8
    • View Profile
    • Github and whatnot
« Reply #138 on: February 26, 2019, 06:48:56 pm »
Had a dream that there was some DVD that apparently, because it was so fucked up or whatever, you were only legally allowed to watch it if you had attempted suicide before, and you had to have the suicide note attached and sent in somewhere. Because the government said so.

The weirdest part was that my dad was there, he wasn't watching it but he needed me to go dig up that note and print out the thing and it was a bit awkward.

Yeah, that one didn't quite make sense.

I need a new siggy, because this siggy is shitty... shittiggy... shiggy.... something.

Bert

• Your Real Dad
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • Enemy FERALIGATR can't receive the gift!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 13, 2019, 06:05:52 pm »
A couple nights ago, I dreamed I was holding my family at gunpoint, got into a standoff with the police, and then got shot.

I mean I know I'm not okay but what the f**k.

Had a dream that there was some DVD that apparently, because it was so fucked up or whatever, you were only legally allowed to watch it if you had attempted suicide before, and you had to have the suicide note attached and sent in somewhere. Because the government said so.

Isn't this how the Grifter creepypasta starts?

Hālian

• That worldbuilding/micronations/MTG guy
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • *happy space elf noises*
    • View Profile
    • Hoennese Realm
« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2019, 05:51:18 am »
I dreamt that I was living in a house with a bunch of OS-tans, space elves, and at least one naga… and we all needed to do laundry on the same day.
Hoennese Realm

All sprites made by Naitekiakki, except:
Recolored Gardevoir made by me

ISSOtm

• The French Lord of Laziness (and a huge The Legend Of Zelda fan)
  • Staff
  • Offline Offline
  • Pewter City (B)rocks !
    • View Profile
    • My Little Website
« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2019, 12:47:17 pm »
Naked party? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"THOU SHALL NOT PASS !!"  RIVAL's effect, Gandalf.

Proudly glitching Pokémon Red and Yellow on a Black & White GB, Pocket GB, GB Color, GBA SP and new 3DS.

My Twitter (beware, I'm French)
My YouTube (same warning)

Here is an online tool to build 8F setups : GBz80 to Items !

They see me layzin', they ha-tin'...
Heavy contributor of the global augmentation of entropy (my room's is too damn high !)