Lab α: The Lobby > Wiki Discussion

Petition to combine non-poke glitch game pages into one page

(1/2) > >>

Yeniaul:
It would be much more efficient to have one page for a non-pokemon game's flaws than one per glitch, e.g. Metroid Series (which I just did, incomplete as it may be) instead of the current layout. It would decrease server load and speed up the site.

Evie Torchic the Glitch Scientist:
I support this.

Regarding significantly well known glitches such as Minus World, Pac-Man level 256. Should they have a main article as well?

Yeniaul:

--- Quote from: Torchickens on December 06, 2015, 08:55:03 am ---I support this.

Regarding significantly well known glitches such as Minus World, Pac-Man level 256. Should they have a main article as well?

--- End quote ---
They'd have more in-depth explanations (if available), but no, one per game. Or, we could have one per game and one for major glitches or stupidly-missed oversights (*cough cough* Sonic '06 in its entirety*cough* uh... *cough cough* sorry, I have a really bad cough...)

Evie Torchic the Glitch Scientist:
*bump*

I feel like I'd like to go and put this into practise. I think it's a great idea and it makes sense, like how The Cutting Room Floor (wiki about unused content) has one page per game.

Will go and ask Abwayax if he's OK with it.

Abwayax:
I'd suggest to handle it on a case by case basis. Minor glitches can be grouped up into a single page for the game while major ones can get their own page. I'll leave it up to y'all to decide what that means.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version