References/Resources
Databases
Disassembly projects
The Big HEX List
Interactive tools
Reference documents
Terminology

Affiliates
Legendary Star Blob 2 (Hakuda) (日本語/Japanese)
Pokémon Speedruns wiki (English)
PRAMA Initiative (Français/French)
MissingNo. Glitch City (Italiano/Italian)
Become an affiliate!

Technical
Site source code

Search Wiki

Author Topic: How do you encouter the ????? Glitch on G/S/C?  (Read 1001 times)

Lauryn the Arisen

• ポケットモンスターみどり研究員
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • "That is just offensive what they do." - Ellis
    • View Profile
    • The Rebirth Hellgar
How do you encouter the ????? Glitch on G/S/C?
« on: November 27, 2006, 05:29:13 am »
OK I've been wondering how do you encounter the ????? Glitch on G/S/C? I've seen screenshots if it when I look for it on the Internet, and I've gotten far on my Gold (Last time I checked), and how do I encounter this Glitch? I'm interested in finding this Glitch as I am with Yellow MissingNo. (Dunno where my Yellow is ><) I'd thought to get/see the ????? Glitch was send over 'M/MissingNo. from R/B but I've heard you can't trade MissingNo./'M to G/S/C I screw with my Silver sometimes to find out how did I first enter Glitch City without me doing anything. All I did was put in my cart as a normal Pokemon Trainer would, then it loaded up OK Ho-Oh was in colors so I went to continue, and it was werid there was numbers buildings mixed patches of water everything that is in Glitch City I never moved so I turned off my Gold then I tried my Silver the same so I turned them both off as I checked them over they seem OK I tried again everything was back to normal, I use my brothers old cheat cart to find any Pokemon in the wild so all I kept finding was Shiny Celebi's nothing else so I got fed up with that as I went I turned off my game restarted my Silver again not played it since but I looked into my files as I remember the old screenshot I found of a website I can't remember where a trainer seen the ????? Glitch and I want to find it catch him/her and find out what it can do I'm a Glitch Hunter well more like a MissingNo. Glitch Hunter he's all I've been after over the years since my brother died last week and today is his funeral I want to find other Glitches but I don't want to screw up our well now mine game carts I can if I get a Used Red and Blue screw around with 'em to find more Glitches and learn more about them, so how do I encounter this Glitch I'll find my old Gold later and find out where I last was.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 05:32:10 am by Yami Mutou »
R.I.P. Paul Gray - April 8, 1972 – May 24, 2010.
Poets of the Fall Addict.
I love you, to the moon and back, Nathan "Dallas" Steele <3

Sasara

• Princess of schizophrenia *cat yawns*
  • Banned
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: How do you encouter the ????? Glitch on G/S/C?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 07:38:48 pm »
For Pokemon Gold and Silver, use 01??EDD0 and 00 or FC-FF.

Lauryn the Arisen

• ポケットモンスターみどり研究員
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • "That is just offensive what they do." - Ellis
    • View Profile
    • The Rebirth Hellgar
Re: How do you encouter the ????? Glitch on G/S/C?
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 02:43:32 am »
Ah right I had to restart my Gold it kept screwing up so I had to restart ugh >< Silver I dunno I can't remember where I last was I'll test it on Silver since that seems to screw up more than my Gold
R.I.P. Paul Gray - April 8, 1972 – May 24, 2010.
Poets of the Fall Addict.
I love you, to the moon and back, Nathan "Dallas" Steele <3