TypeDex
More

Major Glitches
Trainer escape glitch
Old man trick
Celebi Egg trick
SRAM glitch
Buffer overflow techniques
Pomeg glitch data corruption (Glitzer Popping)
Tweaking
Pokémon cloning
Select glitches (Japan)
Time Capsule exploit
Arbitrary code execution
More

Other Glitch Categories
Glitches by generation
Japan-only/language specific glitches
Natural glitches
Non-core series glitches
Non-Pokémon glitches
Recurring glitches
More

References
Pokémon GameShark codes
The Big HEX List
GB programming
Curiosities
Debugging features
Error traps
Non-glitch exploits
Pokémon glitch terminology
Unused content and prerelease information
More

Useful Tools
8F Helper
GBz80 to Items
Old man trick name generator
PATH (Prama's Advanced Tweaking Heaven)
Save file editors
Special stat/Pokémon converter
Trainer escape Trainer Pokémon finder

Affiliates
Legendary Star Blob 2 (Hakuda)
Pokémon Speedruns wiki
PRAMA Initiative
Become an affiliate!

Technical
Site Source Code

Search Wiki

Author Topic: Pokemon that should be real!  (Read 606 times)

Pokedude

• Josh Indigo!
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Video Games can bring people together!
    • View Profile
Pokemon that should be real!
« on: November 29, 2017, 11:38:46 pm »
In this topic I am asking people to post Fakemon they believe should be "realmon"! Then You can also rate the Fakemon! So please share your awesome ideas! Also any beta pokemon too!
Note: Please keep your Fakemon Appropriate!!! Thank you! :XD:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 07:18:20 am by Pokedude »
Video games can bring people together or keep them from society. Your choice but trust me, it's better to hang with other people who share your values and interests then to become an introvert. Never let a game with fake prophecy fake killing, and fake weapons become more than a game of pretend. Never let them influence your real life actions. Real killing is wrong but a video game is just that of you keep it that way.

Pokedude

• Josh Indigo!
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon that should be real!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 11:41:51 pm »
Oh also please make sure you post a photo of your idea and "Fakedex" info on them such as: Name , Species , Height , Evolution info , Dex Entry, etc.
Thank you!
Video games can bring people together or keep them from society. Your choice but trust me, it's better to hang with other people who share your values and interests then to become an introvert. Never let a game with fake prophecy fake killing, and fake weapons become more than a game of pretend. Never let them influence your real life actions. Real killing is wrong but a video game is just that of you keep it that way.

Pokedude

• Josh Indigo!
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 07:04:48 am »
I might post some of my old ones some time soon.
And if you see another persons canary on the web and believe it could work then you can post it here as long as its clear that the art isn't yours.
But if you want you could make up a pokedex entry for it if it doesn't already have one. This isn't serious any because it's not like The Pokemon Company is gonna look at this stuff and say they'll use it. :-P
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 12:58:44 pm by Pokedude »

Pokedude

• Josh Indigo!
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 01:14:55 pm »
How about this beta pokemon?
Name: Honoguma
Species: Spark Cub Pokemon
Height: ???
Weight: ???
Dex Entry: At a young age Honoguma spend their time in their den close to their mother. They often accidentally start forest fires.
Note: Honoguma is not my creation..It was originally made by Game Freak for Gold and Silver but was later taken out of the final release.

Pokedude

• Josh Indigo!
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 10:06:57 am »
I can't be the only one to post here so please post some good ideas anyone!
B-)

Torchickens

• Administrator
  • Online Online
  • The Torchic Princess 🌸🦋
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 07:02:15 am »
Kage no Mushi is believed to be an elaborate hoax for a scrapped Pokémon.

I fell for it after seeing it on a DeviantArt page claiming it was from a Japanese web archive.

Let's post an entry as if it was real though:

Leavell (Japanese: カゲのムシ)
Species: Leaf Beetle Pokémon
Height: 2'0
Weight: 13.6 lb
Dex Entry: Leavell are found in the countryside and in forests, especially close to lakes where they like to sip water and wet their leaf. This leaf serves as an energy source. It can also be used for this Pokémon to undergo photosynthesis, like a plant. Leavell are timid in nature.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 07:04:25 am by Evie ✿ »
Hi! I identify as female.  She/her pronouns, please.

Online I most often use the username Torchickens or Chickasaurus.

Ah.. koucha ga oishii ♪

Thank you Captain Piika for my avatar.

Thanks too Aeriixion for the cute sprite above! :) Roelof also made different variations of the sprite (which I animated).

If you like, please contact me by private message here on the forums as I no longer check other places very often.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChickasaurusGL

I like to collect interesting video games. ^_^
https://www.vgcollect.com/Torchickens

Always be yourself.

Pokedude

• Josh Indigo!
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 01:44:06 pm »
I know some might be hoax's but I am simply trying to credit whoever drew it because its not my original idea. Thank you for the Fakemon post though Princess Torchic. It is completely just for the fun of it because probably none of these will ever become real because then Game Freak would have to compensate a lot of people and track down the original artists. I watch some youtubers who speculate Pokemon Ideas but they're just having fun! So I thank anyone who can post ideas cause its easier for everyone to just go here and see cool ones then to have to scour the web for the one that inspires thumb Thank you everyone.

Torchickens

• Administrator
  • Online Online
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2018, 04:45:57 pm »
You're welcome. I'm glad you liked my post. :)

Yes. I meant the one I posted was a fake and didn't mean to object to yours or anything. Sorry for the confusion.

Here is Marin, a cute fan-designed Pokémon from Magical Pokémon Journey:

Marin (Japanese: マリン)
Species: Aquatic Pokémon
Height: 3'08
Weight: 22 lbs
Dex Entry: Friends with Pikachu, these Pokémon like to play in the ocean and at aquariums, but are unfortunately endangered due to poachers. This means they are extremely rare in the wild. Most Marin are female.

Ah.. koucha ga oishii ♪

Thanks too Aeriixion for the cute sprite above! :) Roelof also made different variations of the sprite (which I animated).

If you like, please contact me by private message here on the forums as I no longer check other places very often.

Always be yourself.

Pokedude

• Josh Indigo!
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2018, 02:41:05 pm »
Sorry everyone that I have not been contributing a lot but I've been a bit to busy to search the web for good ones or post my own. So yah. But if you want to easily find some I would suggest Youtubers like Dobbs and Trickywi for easily found Fakemon.

Pokedude

• Josh Indigo!
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2018, 10:25:36 am »
Also if anyone doesn't have any art of a Philemon you can also post a pic of an animal or Myth that you think should be a Pokemon.

This is a Panda Any.
 I currently do not have art of it but I'm working on it so be very patient please.

Pokedude

• Josh Indigo!
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2018, 10:38:24 am »
Can somebody move this to Creative Moments, Art? I figured there would be more people interested in this there.

Bert

• Your Real Dad
  • Member+
  • Offline Offline
  • Contributing nothing since 2012.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2018, 03:55:37 pm »
Back in the year 2000, a young man named Christian Weston Chandler was given an assignment in high school: create your own CD cover. However, as he was not allowed to use copyrighted characters on it, he took a different route and mashed two of them together. The end result was Sonichu, the electric hedgehog Pokémon.

This character would go on to appear in a series of groundbreaking webcomics named after him, and on some TRUE and HONEST merchandise created by Chandler, such as amiibos and medallions. He tried to convince Nintendo and Sega to create a Sonichu video game with Chris serving as the director/writer/artist, but alas, this never happened.

Then, in 2017, a challenger appeared from the depths of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon's PokéDex:

Its name is Zeraora (more like Derpaora, amirite?) and is known as the Thunderclap Pokémon, but 100% of the Internet agrees it's really just a shitty ripoff of Sonichu that fully represents how bankrupt GameFreak is in terms of new Pokémon ideas.

Original shitpost do not steal.

Torchickens

• Administrator
  • Online Online
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2018, 04:03:01 pm »
Oh my goodness this is gold! How dare they steal him. :(

Ah.. koucha ga oishii ♪

Always be yourself.

Pokedude

• Josh Indigo!
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2018, 04:59:13 pm »
Are you Chris Bert or just telling his story?
That is kind of sad that Chris got zero credit for Zeraora even though for just Pokemon Zeraoara's feuding fits but Chris should have gotten credit for the altered design of Sonichu.

Sasara

• Princess of schizophrenia *cat yawns*
  • Banned
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2018, 09:39:23 pm »
SatoMew: "Also Victory Road sounding like Mt. Itoi"

I've joked with some friends about how Giegue from MOTHER/Earthbound Zero should be Mewthree.

Plus, the game is about psychic powers, and Mewtwo is psychic.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 09:46:29 pm by Sasara »