TypeDex
More

Major Glitches
Trainer escape glitch
Old man trick
Celebi Egg trick
SRAM glitch
Buffer overflow techniques
Pomeg glitch data corruption (Glitzer Popping)
Tweaking
Pokémon cloning
Select glitches (Japan)
Time Capsule exploit
Arbitrary code execution
More

Other Glitch Categories
Glitches by generation
Japan-only/language specific glitches
Natural glitches
Non-core series glitches
Non-Pokémon glitches
Recurring glitches
More

References
Pokémon GameShark codes
The Big HEX List
GB programming
Curiosities
Debugging features
Error traps
Non-glitch exploits
Pokémon glitch terminology
Unused content and prerelease information
More

Useful Tools
8F Helper
GBz80 to Items
Old man trick name generator
PATH (Prama's Advanced Tweaking Heaven)
Save file editors
Special stat/Pokémon converter
Trainer escape Trainer Pokémon finder

Affiliates
Legendary Star Blob 2 (Hakuda)
Pokémon Speedruns wiki
PRAMA Initiative
Become an affiliate!

Technical
Site Source Code

Search Wiki

Author Topic: Girl help needed!  (Read 241 times)

Pokedude

• Josh Indigo!
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Video Games can bring people together!
    • View Profile
Girl help needed!
« on: February 15, 2018, 04:24:03 pm »
So I met this cute girl several minutes ago and we are getting to know each other well but I like her and I think she maybe likes me but I don't know.
Can anyone help me?
Video games can bring people together or keep them from society. Your choice but trust me, it's better to hang with other people who share your values and interests then to become an introvert. Never let a game with fake prophecy fake killing, and fake weapons become more than a game of pretend. Never let them influence your real life actions. Real killing is wrong but a video game is just that of you keep it that way.

Pokedude

• Josh Indigo!
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: Girl help needed!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 04:33:58 pm »
The signs that I think means she likes me are

#1. I swear I see her staring at me sometimes out of the edge of my eye but I'M to shy to look back at her just in case she thinks its weird.

#2. She is totally not shy around me! She will just walk up to me in my face and see how I'm doing. She is very quirky in the good way.

#3. She once touched my nose several times and I think it was supposed to be funny but I also feel that to her it might have mental more than just goofing off.

We don't see each other often but luckily I get to see her sometimes because we're both in the same group and its not to weird when I'm hanging with her because my sister is good friends with her so nobody suspects a thing about my crush on her. Also Pokemon is a good cover because I like everything Pokemon and she is into the cards and has a few games.
Video games can bring people together or keep them from society. Your choice but trust me, it's better to hang with other people who share your values and interests then to become an introvert. Never let a game with fake prophecy fake killing, and fake weapons become more than a game of pretend. Never let them influence your real life actions. Real killing is wrong but a video game is just that of you keep it that way.

Sasara

• Princess of schizophrenia *cat yawns*
  • Banned
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 12:31:11 pm »
Be warm and show your face.

Torchickens

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • The Torchic Princess 🌸🦋
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 05:36:59 pm »
I agree with Sasara.

Be warm, show your face.

Also always be yourself, and be self-confident. :)

Tell her you like Pokémon too, that you like her and ask if you could be friends.

I think maybe not say too much or a lot of things all at once just yet (if you say you have a crush on her it might be too sudden and heavy/and it can be a lot to consider if you've only just met) but just build a friendship for now little by little, chat casually (little things like "so I heard you're interested in Pokémon, I'm a big fan", "what games do you like?", wait for her input) and get to know each other.

I think you should also be prepared she might not be interested in anything more than a friendship, so take things casually and consider what both of you want.
Hi! I identify as female.  She/her pronouns, please.

Online I most often use the username Torchickens or Chickasaurus.

Ah.. koucha ga oishii ♪

Thank you Captain Piika for my avatar.

Thanks too Aeriixion for the cute sprite above! :) Roelof also made different variations of the sprite (which I animated).

If you like, please contact me by private message here on the forums as I no longer check other places very often.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChickasaurusGL

I like to collect interesting video games. ^_^
https://www.vgcollect.com/Torchickens

Always be yourself.

Pokedude

• Josh Indigo!
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 10:08:51 am »
 Thanks 4 the help. I'm gonna lock this topic now because I think I'm good.
Thank you for the help again though!

Pokedude

• Josh Indigo!
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 08:31:07 am »
Stupid autocorrect Changed months in my first post to minutes.