Databases
Disassembly projects
The Big HEX List
Pokémon cheat codes
Pokémon glitch terminology
Useful tools
More

Affiliates
Legendary Star Blob 2 (Hakuda) (日本語/Japanese)
Pokémon Speedruns wiki (English)
PRAMA Initiative (Français/French)
MissingNo. Glitch City (Italiano/Italian)
Become an affiliate!

Technical
Site source code

Search Wiki

Poll

What foot wear does Sans wear

White slippers
Pink slippers
Blue slippers
Blue and/or White Sneakers
Other (please specify)

Author Topic: Undertale: Sans footwear  (Read 1532 times)

Pokedude

• Josh Indigo!
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Video Games can bring people together!
    • View Profile
Undertale: Sans footwear
« on: September 26, 2018, 05:41:51 pm »
PLEASE BEFORE YOU VOTE. DON'T VOTE OFF RANDOM OPINIONS BUT RATHER FACT BASED OPINIONS

So my question is what others think Sans from Undertale wears for shoes.
The problem came up when my sister said she wanted to put together a Sans costume for this Halloween. So when she said pink slippers and me (being the geek I am) questioned her as to why pink slippers she told me that's how he's drawn in Undertale vines. So I thought she was wrong and could not let her continue in her wrongness (being a geek who obsesses over perfected geek stuff) and looked it up. Apparently there are a lot of different versions of shoes for him. Please tell me what you think. BTW funny  tidbit, when typing this I couldn't for the life of me remember how to spell obsesses and autocorrect corrected one of my mistypes to (sorry is this is crude but it's true) oversexed.  I can't  believe that's even a word! LOL sorry.
Video games can bring people together or keep them from society. Your choice but trust me, it's better to hang with other people who share your values and interests then to become an introvert. Never let a game with fake prophecy fake killing, and fake weapons become more than a game of pretend. Never let them influence your real life actions. Real killing is wrong but a video game is just that if you keep it that way.
Keep Calm and Game On!

~ JoshIndigo 2018

Pokedude

• Josh Indigo!
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Video Games can bring people together!
    • View Profile
Re: Undertale: Sans footwear
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 07:50:38 pm »
Please vote.  I'm looking for opinions.
Video games can bring people together or keep them from society. Your choice but trust me, it's better to hang with other people who share your values and interests then to become an introvert. Never let a game with fake prophecy fake killing, and fake weapons become more than a game of pretend. Never let them influence your real life actions. Real killing is wrong but a video game is just that if you keep it that way.
Keep Calm and Game On!

~ JoshIndigo 2018

Sherkel

• Ringsome on the aquaface
  • Administrator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 07:59:48 pm »
I don't know nearly enough about Undertale, sorry. :( If the pink shoes are only from fan videos then they can't be considered as official as his outfit in the game (which is all blue/white/black with white shoes), right? She can make the costume however she ends up deciding to, but generally the most correct source material in a case like this would be the game itself or whatever else the developer has said.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 08:16:28 pm by Sherkel »

Kind of on hiatus for the next few weeks at least, but I always come back and in the meantime would like to encourage discussion on how the site is organized so as to let visitors find the most useful info (whatever that may be) in a clean and efficient fashion.
I don't have a habit of keeping Discord open, so direct inquiries are still preferred through here.

Parzival

• Buyer beware: House comes with 3 free skeletons in a closet of your choice.
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
  • This box intentionally left blank. ...wait...
    • View Profile
    • (null)
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 01:46:48 pm »
The color hack that Toby Fox approved as canon drawings has him in blue jacket with white lining, black shorts with a white stripe, and, yes, pink house slippers.

Ask me about betrayal.
Ask me about depression.
Ask me about death.
Ask me about destruction.
Ask me about hardship.
I've been through s**t.
If you need to talk to someone, my PM inbox is always open.