Affiliates
Legendary Star Blob 2 (Hakuda)
Pokémon Speedruns wiki
PRAMA Initiative
Become an affiliate!

Technical
Site source code

Search Wiki

Author Topic: You might not remember me but I used to be a regular  (Read 627 times)

Yenatech

• Returning Individual
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?
    • View Profile
Re: You might not remember me but I used to be a regular
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2018, 03:39:35 am »
I can't even see any forum games soo..... bleh.

Probably better off just considering this a fresh start. It'd probably look weird if an account from my teenage years was to suddenly start being active anyway, I can just tell people who I am if they ask.
Current consoles:
GBA
NDS
3DS [doubles as backup browser]
Switch

Fav.TV and movie stuff: Rick and Morty, Star Trek, One Punch Man, Marvel Cinematic universe [the movies and stuff. Also RIP Stan Lee], Doctor Who

I have a Telegram [Lucky Yena] and a Discord [LuckyYena, #6478] where I'll be when I'm not here or in bed.
-----
You can find me on the FurAffinity art website fairly often. However, if you want to contact me there you must be at least 15 years of age [I have some questionable content some people request of me], and ask me directly for the link.

Sherkel

• The first unquiring one to bare arms
  • Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • Is it an illusion, or a tower built on sand?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2018, 03:44:35 am »
They require 50 posts to be visible.  :-\

Something to consider changing, perhaps, considering the amount of activity compared to when that was put in place.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 03:59:04 am by Sherkel »

Yenatech

• Returning Individual
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2018, 05:57:15 am »
Looking at the discussion topics in place, most of them seem to have been dead and thus not allowed to be posted in, so my best bet is to probably just make new ones.

I can recall at one point there was TONS of people online occasionally, not just a few like now.
Current consoles:
GBA
NDS
Switch

Fav.TV and movie stuff: Rick and Morty, Star Trek, One Punch Man, Marvel Cinematic universe [the movies and stuff. Also RIP Stan Lee], Doctor Who

I have a Telegram [Lucky Yena] and a Discord [LuckyYena, #6478] where I'll be when I'm not here or in bed.
-----
You can find me on the FurAffinity art website fairly often. However, if you want to contact me there you must be at least 15 years of age [I have some questionable content some people request of me], and ask me directly for the link.

Epsilon

• Member+
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2018, 07:59:34 am »
I can recall at one point there was TONS of people online occasionally, not just a few like now.

IIRC that was a result of ACE being popularized, although I wasn't around to see it.
grouchy

Sherkel

• The first unquiring one to bare arms
  • Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • Is it an illusion, or a tower built on sand?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2018, 10:38:38 am »

IIRC that was a result of ACE being popularized, although I wasn't around to see it.
He left years before that was discovered. The 8F thread is still gaining views by the day.

I think you're either misremembering or thinking back to when there were a lot more posts, but a lot less...productive posts. 30-40 online isn't too unusual.

Yenatech

• Returning Individual
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2018, 11:49:05 am »
Oh yeah and this whole arbitary code thing you mentioned... I can't wrap my head around it.

I'm probably best off deviating away from all glitch assistance and simply using the forums for purely social interactionary reasons. Anyone else here wants to welcome me [back] can just do so whenever.

....who's ACE?
Current consoles:
GBA
NDS
Switch

-----

Epsilon

• Member+
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2018, 11:57:00 am »

He left years before that was discovered. The 8F thread is still gaining views by the day.

I think you're either misremembering or thinking back to when there were a lot more posts, but a lot less...productive posts. 30-40 online isn't too unusual.

Nah, not misremembering, I was never there n the first place :P I'm too much of a newbie.

Oh yeah and this whole arbitary code thing you mentioned... I can't wrap my head around it.

Myself, as well as ISSO, can definitely help explain the concept. If you have questions, feel free to open threads.

I'm probably best off deviating away from all glitch assistance and simply using the forums for purely social interactionary reasons.

Join the Discord!

....who's ACE?

Abitrary Code Execution.

I'm going to stop talking now to avoid crowding your introduction, but anyways, welcome!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 11:59:36 am by Epsilon »
grouchy

Yenatech

• Returning Individual
  • GCLF Member
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2018, 01:05:24 pm »
...there's a Discord? Since when?

Even if it was before I left, I still don't remember anything about THAT.
Current consoles:
GBA
NDS
Switch

-----

ISSOtm

• The French Lord of Laziness (and a huge The Legend Of Zelda fan)
  • Staff
  • Offline Offline
  • Pewter City (B)rocks !
    • View Profile
    • My Little Website
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2018, 06:14:47 am »
The Discord is very recent.
"THOU SHALL NOT PASS !!"  RIVAL's effect, Gandalf.

Proudly glitching Pokémon Red and Yellow on a Black & White GB, Pocket GB, GB Color, GBA SP and new 3DS.

My Twitter (beware, I'm French)
My YouTube (same warning)

Here is an online tool to build 8F setups : GBz80 to Items !

They see me layzin', they ha-tin'...
Heavy contributor of the global augmentation of entropy (my room's is too damn high !)

Missing? NO!

• HOENN CONFIRMED GUYS
  • Staff
  • Offline Offline
  • BOW TO YOUR SENSEI
    • View Profile
    • Satellite Smash
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2018, 06:32:19 pm »
Eyyyy, welcome back! I very vaguely remember you from my first few years on GCL as Jolteon. Glad to have you back; I always enjoy reconnecting with older members! Makes me feel like I've been on this site forever lol.
3DS FC: 3652-0544-4440

EPIC. Sprites by Mutou Yami, PT
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/442/sigshortened.png/