References/Resources
Databases
Disassembly projects
The Big HEX List
Interactive tools
Reference documents
Terminology

Affiliates
Legendary Star Blob 2 (Hakuda) (日本語/Japanese)
Pokémon Speedruns wiki (English)
PRAMA Initiative (Français/French)
MissingNo. Glitch City (Italiano/Italian)
Become an affiliate!

Technical
Site source code

Search Wiki

Author Topic: Pokémon Sword and Shield Discussion  (Read 7380 times)

Sherkel

• Hierarchitectitiptitoploftical
  • Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • PSYNCIN' IN THE VaiN
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Sword and Shield Discussion
« Reply #135 on: November 26, 2019, 02:42:19 pm »
I've been catching a lot of stuff myself despite my initial plans, both because of the variety and there finally being the sense of being able to fill the Dex without jumping through data transfer shenanigans. Don't think I'll go as far as to complete it as I'm just not very into that anymore, but if I don't, Poké Jobs are still a thing.

Also, replaced my starter with this guy, named Gamageorge!

And THE GOPHER WITH A BIG TAIL EVOLVES INTO A BIGGER GOPHER WITH A BIGGER TAIL. I need this guy.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 07:23:25 pm by Sherkel »

Want to help with the wiki?
I don't have a habit of keeping Discord open, so direct inquiries are preferred through here.

Evie the Mother Hen ☽ ❤

• Head Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • I love My Melody ✿(not really a mum but wanna be)
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 26, 2019, 07:17:13 pm »
Gamageorge, nice name! ^^ Ahh you discarded your starter, poor whoever it was :( Yes.. Greedent is cool. :D You can also get wild ones by shaking Berry trees too much (and causing you to lose some Berries), like the game is telling you to stop being greedy.

Also umm, later in the game made me feel a little disappointed because there seemed to be plot holes and the once what felt like slow reasonable pacing and getting to know the characters seemed to turn to the end story plot without any middle elements like getting to know the characters and their intentions, because it's like "OK you got the first badge, wow you got the third badge", but third-eighth blur because you get them fast if you're set on beating them. In some respects it's fun, in other respects it felt shallow. This and you can easily become overpowered if you stay in the Wild Area long enough apparently, even with the badge restrictions on catching high level Pokémon.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 07:30:38 pm by Evie the Mother Hen ☽ ❤ »

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Here have some free flowers on every post :)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

(Images © Sanrio, Nintendo, Pokémon, HAL Laboratory)

✿ Hi, I'm Evie. Transgender woman but spiritually doesn't believe 'male'/'female' needs to be defined; lives more stereotypically like a woman/I'm a 'girly' nerd who discovered herself. Call me whichever pronouns you like. :)

Feel free to contact me here about anything regarding the site.

Forgiveness. I feel that the more people pray to our greatest source/God/mathematical equality for world peace, the more and more it manifests into reality (until our next spiritual death).

Thank you Nyapon for this lovely artwork. :3

Sherkel

• Hierarchitectitiptitoploftical
  • Administrator
  • Offline Offline
  • PSYNCIN' IN THE VaiN
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 04, 2019, 07:05:01 pm »
Greedent has quickly became one of my favorite Pokémon ever. He leads the team now along with Gamageorge. (Just look at it and tell me the fluffiness doesn't start to awaken within you!)

We're off to challenge the 8th Gym sometime tonight. The Dark-type Gym was my favorite yet for various reasons that are tough not to spoil, even though the leader's team included what were probably my four least favorite Pokémon to make the cut.

Let's see if we can get my League Card on here...never posted a pic from a Switch before.

Here we go:

And here she is Having Curry Ecstatically with Her Endearing Companion:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 07:23:01 pm by Sherkel »

Want to help with the wiki?
I don't have a habit of keeping Discord open, so direct inquiries are preferred through here.