Databases
Disassembly projects
The Big HEX List
Pokémon cheat codes
Pokémon glitch terminology
Useful tools
More

Affiliates
Legendary Star Blob 2 (Hakuda) (日本語/Japanese)
Pokémon Speedruns wiki (English)
PRAMA Initiative (Français/French)
MissingNo. Glitch City (Italiano/Italian)
Become an affiliate!

Technical
Site source code

Search Wiki

Author Topic: PSR Marathon 2019  (Read 159 times)

Sherkel

• Ringsome on the aquaface
  • Administrator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
PSR Marathon 2019
« on: August 24, 2019, 02:17:32 am »

This is more than a bit late (hopefully it was linked on Discord), but thought I'd mention to those interested here that the PSR 2019 Marathon is currently under way. Seeing Colosseum and that new glitched Yellow route was great, and while Gaia isn't my favorite Gen 3 hack, it's the right move to give quality fanworks like that and Uranium (airing at the end of today!) the attention they deserve.

Here's the schedule. Highlights for me today if I can make it to them are probably the four-way Red glitchless race between four new names in the scene (another good move), TCG 1, and Uranium. wartab is running Alpha Sapphire currently. Sunday has a (presumably updated?) TAS of Blue from TIKevin83. Whatever your highlights would be, they're probably in there somewhere.

Kind of on hiatus for the next few weeks at least, but I always come back and in the meantime would like to encourage discussion on how the site is organized so as to let visitors find the most useful info (whatever that may be) in a clean and efficient fashion.
I don't have a habit of keeping Discord open, so direct inquiries are still preferred through here.

Sherkel

• Ringsome on the aquaface
  • Administrator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: PSR Marathon 2019
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 11:24:37 am »
Has anyone else checked this out? Red race just ended, and TCG 1 is coming up.
Blazephlozard: There is some manipping but not like a fully set manip route yet
tecul1: there are manips in the run but they aren’t need
tecul1: ed
Blazephlozard: yeah, TCG1 RNG goes every frame during soft resets so even if there was a full manip route you'd have to deal with frame 'luck'

Kevin confirmed it's the same Blue TAS as his recent one, but it's worth seeing the Rock Tunnel segment if you haven't yet.

XD is finishing up now! Next up is the highly-optimized LeafGreen. I'm still in and out, but pop in and say hi if you're interested!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 07:32:06 pm by Sherkel »

Kind of on hiatus for the next few weeks at least, but I always come back and in the meantime would like to encourage discussion on how the site is organized so as to let visitors find the most useful info (whatever that may be) in a clean and efficient fashion.
I don't have a habit of keeping Discord open, so direct inquiries are still preferred through here.